2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep, I see that difference on the am1 to the dunks.

the elephant print on the dunk isn’t embossed like it typically is. seems like black printed on grey suede. still love the dunks though....

735E1422-44EC-427E-A8B0-8563EC08CDD0.jpeg

If they ever re-release Wu or Dooms I'm gonna try for em. Got played twice trying to buy the Dooms back in the day...
My buddy held onto Dooms for me for months, all I had to do was go pick them up for retail and I never did. I had been buying a lot of sneakers and wasn't feeling another high dunk, I've regretted it for years.

this gonna be random asf but anyone remember stuffing the tongues of their regular dunks?
I must have done this around 05-07, it was wild :lol: can't find my old pics though, my whole archive from photobucket is WIPED out |l
Even though I didn't like thin tongued SBs, I never had any of them, I thought that stuffing them was a bad move. The tongue tag going over the tongue piping was a bad look IMO.

Even though I didn't like thin tongued SBs, I never had any of them, I thought that stuffing them was a bad move. The tongue tag going over the tongue piping was a bad look IMO.
I had lots of friends who stuffed their tongues, who now regret doing them; many of the Co.jp dunks.
I never did mine, if they were thin tongues, they stayed that way...

Didn’t realize the turdunkens only come with cranberry laces in the special box.
anyone want to sell me a pair of just the cran laces?
Lmk thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom