2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This why I can never hit in my area
The backdooring is rampant
82363B1B-1337-4B28-946E-1A7566C301F4.png
Smoking that good stuff ... 🥴
Honestly save your Money and on to the next drop

West Coast?
It's a struggle to wake up before 7:00 AM for these SNKRS drops on a weekend :lol:
I had an alarm set, unconsciously turned it off, and went back to sleep :rofl:

east coast, i get home around 7:30 and Im like dead after work. Missed so many drops on snkrs and supreme lol

This the most I've heard someone spend on copdate boosting. Copdate with the W again..

Most consumers get a L with a boost.
Copdate gets a W on each and every boost. :lol:

Nah. I’ve spent about $100. Won those Wotherspoons ASICS. My goal is to never boost again, but recently broke that for Chicago’s (still took L’s).

My brother and my friend both have spent over $300 each, and neither has won. Total rip-off.

anyone in line at the new Concepts store in NYC? they posted about FCFS
i peeped the line at 4pm and it was 75+ deep. opens at 5pm 👀

Damn!!! Just looked at my size. What in the natural fck?!? They’re cool IMO, minus the patterned toe perforations, but almost $700??? This SB sht is getting out of control.
Do you think StrangeLoves are with the 1000 they’re asking for?

Do you think StrangeLoves are with the 1000 they’re asking for?
Nope. They’re super dope IMO, but the entire SB market right now is crazy inflated. Classic pairs from 10-20 years ago are going for the same price range, and we know for a fact that at the least those classics have way better materials, as older pairs were just made with better stuff. Again, the Strangloves are dope, but the inflation is just madness.

Nope. They’re super dope IMO, but the entire SB market right now is crazy inflated. Classic pairs from 10-20 years ago are going for the same price range, and we know for a fact that at the least those classics have way better materials, as older pairs were just made with better stuff. Again, the Strangloves are dope, but the inflation is just madness.
PMed. I Respect your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom