2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SBs sucked in 2020. Only Chicago’s stood out to me.
Key word “to you.” Strangeloves, Civilists, all 3 of the Grateful Dead’s, Mallards (Turdunkens), Travis (and I’m not even a huge fan of them), Safaris, Sean Clivers, Chunkys, Sashikos, Infrareds, Atlas Highs, Atmos Elephants, J-Pack Shadow, Philly Blunt Highs, Hennessys, and a few more. Just say YOU didn’t like any SBs in 2020, and stop with all the general az statements. I know that’s your thing, but you truly sound crazy with this particular take.

Key word “to you.” Strangeloves, Civilists, all 3 of the Grateful Dead’s, Mallards (Turdunkens), Travis (and I’m not even a huge fan of them), Safaris, Sean Clivers, Chunkys, Sashikos, Infrareds, Atlas Highs, Atmos Elephants, J-Pack Shadow, Philly Blunt Highs, Hennessys, and a few more. Just say YOU didn’t like any SBs in 2020, and stop with all the general az statements. I know that’s your thing, but you truly sound crazy with this particular take.

Strangeloves, Turdunkens, Chunkys, Atmos (****ed Elephant print:sick:) were terrible. Civilists were decent til you strip them. J-Pack Shadow.. I’ll give you that one. The others are not noteworthy.

I definitely miss the old tooling and I’m still not sure why it was changed. I vaguely remember them saying they’d fit better or some **** but I don’t think they fit better at all. They feel different on the foot and look different. I’ve just accepted the fact that it is what it is but it took me years to do it.

IMO when I left the game Nike gave up on dunks. It’s like the colorway felt less inspired. I will say that 2020 has been a great year for the dunk sb tho but it’s pretty much impossible to cop them now. :frown:

Last edited:
SBs sucked in 2020. Only Chicago’s stood out to me.

Said no one but you lol. You must be on dog food or crack if you think SBs in general have been trash this year. Please stop. Your fake passive aggressive wannabe controversial shock take one liners are getting old. In fact they were old like 2 years ago. It’s like you purposely say stupid **** to get attention. It’s lame af. Please go back to not being on NT. You never have anything useful or helpful to say. You just go from thread to thread talking s***. You don’t even post shoes. Instead you relish in just being a professional d***head on NT. FOH man. Jigs up. Go back to the JB threads with your trash. We don’t even do that in here.

its because Bodega shipped them using USPS :sick: good luck receiving your package let alone receiving it within a reasonable delivery time. I had a package shipped to my cousin that was 30 mins drive away, paid for Priority 1-Day and it arrived 11 business days later.

Main gripe is that SB's are not nearly as comfortable as they were during the 2000's. Tons of nice colorways this year though, not really sure how that can be argued.
Personal favorites from this year:
1609429943127.png

1609429958235.png

1609430124229.png

1609430177673.png

***god talking to his lame self: “I CAN’T GET any SBs in 2020, so therefor they’re all TRASH”. FOH. Where’d you come from anyway? Thought trolling the JB threads was your thing. Haven’t seen you in here until very very recently. Following the hype? I guess you troll where the hype is.

Said no one but you lol. You must be on dog food or crack if you think SBs in general have been trash this year. Please stop. Your fake passive aggressive wannabe controversial shock take one liners are getting old. In fact they were old like 2 years ago. It’s like you purposely say stupid **** to get attention. It’s lame af. Please go back to not being on NT. You never have anything useful or helpful to say. You just go from thread to thread talking s***. You don’t even post shoes. Instead you relish in just being a professional d***head on NT. FOH man. Jigs up. Go back to the JB threads with your trash. We don’t even do that in here.

You sound hurt by my take on Dunks. Oh well.

For the record....and I see this all the time on NT....but when someone posts their opinion on a shoe or shoes....it's obviously THEIR opinion. How can it be anything else?!?

So many heads get butt hurt when someone says something is trash/wack/garbage. It's ok that people don't like a lot of what Nike puts out. NT'ers stay being defensive. :lol:

***god talking to his lame self: “I CAN’T GET any SBs in 2020, so therefor they’re all TRASH”. FOH. Where’d you come from anyway? Thought trolling the JB threads was your thing. Haven’t seen you in here until very very recently. Following the hype? I guess you troll where the hype is.

Actually I’ve been on Dunks since the early 2000s. Nike just hasn’t done right by them for a long time. The College Dunks is what really brought me back to being interested. I don’t care about hype. And if I really want a pair, I’ll pay the resell. I don’t sit and cry if I don’t hit like 95% of NT.

its because Bodega shipped them using USPS :sick: good luck receiving your package let alone receiving it within a reasonable delivery time. I had a package shipped to my cousin that was 30 mins drive away, paid for Priority 1-Day and it arrived 11 business days later.

Wtf, every time I order from bodega it's always UPS, them using usps is a joke... do you know if they're shipping from LA or Boston?

For the record....and I see this all the time on NT....but when someone posts their opinion on a shoe or shoes....it's obviously THEIR opinion. How can it be anything else?!?

So many heads get butt hurt when someone says something is trash/wack/garbage. It's ok that people don't like a lot of what Nike puts out. NT'ers stay being defensive. :lol:

NT has to be the softest, most defensive forum. A bunch of group thinkers and beginners have taken over this site for years now. Can’t handle people’s opinions and takes on a god damn MESSAGE BOARD. I am appreciative of your post, as it does show there are definitely still people here who get it, and aren’t afraid to go against the majority and their sensitive tendencies.

People get butt hurt because you throw around blanket incendiary comments. Are you the kind of sociopath that shows up to a party, ****s on the coats and then gets confused when people ask you leave?

People get butt hurt because you throw around blanket incendiary comments. Are you the kind of sociopath that shows up to a party, ****s on the coats and then gets confused when people ask you leave?

Ummm....who you talking to?

You sure you have the right person?

Back
Top Bottom