2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FC82B04E-D278-4D65-B250-5A6BD57EC2B2.jpeg

$tacy $tacy hit the DM if you still looking for that sz 12 retail plus shipping

my son ready to put his pairs on
Good looking my boy, I got a pie from snipes. U are the realist tho. Appreciate it.

Well these came in yesterday. Love them in person but got a bad glue stain, a warped left toe box, and some minor dirt on the sole. Discussing this with Stock X to see what they can do.....

Holy fck.. look at that toebox! I'd be furious if I got that one tbh. Return it man! How the hell did they let that pass?!!!!!

I just got a 12 in safari SBs to replace my TTS 11.5. The 12 feels like an 11.5 in original tooling, or an 11 in my hi top SBs. It's absurd.

dawg. I really stood there wiggling my toes for a good 5 min tryna pin point and compare all the differences. I got this weird complex about not liking Bearbrick lows fit perfect in a 10.5 but Ben Gs are tight as hell My B Anderson’s in a 10.5 fit so damn tight. But my newer highs like the Atlas in a 10.5 are such a perfect fit.

I am confusion.

also hit in store at SNS on fragments. first time hitting there since 2019 (and that was for a release nobody wanted).

today’s wear from the good ole days of walking in store and scooping things up with ease...3m does not age well.

684F33B1-26CF-470C-BDE2-41C5B90BFD8B.jpeg
still upset about these. 50% off none in my size.

Back
Top Bottom