2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Working out a trade. Guy wants to trade me the P-Rods, University Blue 1s and Travis 270s for my Travis 1 Highs.

Want the P-Rods bad, but the other two shoes would just be double ups for me. Could flip em for something else though.

Finally was able to pick up a pair for a good price.

20210718_203339.jpg

Really like these and have been wearing them a lot. The fact that they come pre-beat makes me wear them more freely and with less care than I would other sneakers. Only thing that bothers me a bit is the front edge of the eyestay rubbing against the corners of the toebox and leaving that gold dusty stain on the corners.

I see most people stick with the blue and red laces but I had to switch to the fat white SB laces immediately out the box :nthat:

ishmag.jpeg

Really like these and have been wearing them a lot. The fact that they come pre-beat makes me wear them more freely and with less care than I would other sneakers. Only thing that bothers me a bit is the front edge of the eyestay rubbing against the corners of the toebox and leaving that gold dusty stain on the corners.

I see most people stick with the blue and red laces but I had to switch to the fat white SB laces immediately out the box :nthat:

ishmag.jpeg
White laces don’t look too bad. The gold rubbing on the red toe box material does get annoying but it’s also part of the design aesthetics imo. I can’t wait until the gold starts to show underneath after I beat em up.

I for one love the minimalistic approach to the padding. They feel more like Og AJ1’s than a dunk which is a good change for the normal SB high feeling.

Man I really want that USA Olympic track suit. The shoes are extremely dope but I know I don’t have a shot at them, was hoping to just cop the track suit without too much trouble, but of course reading this thread is killing that hope. The Japan team track suit is dope too, I wonder why they aren’t doing one for Brazil or France though.

ishmag.jpeg
You do you.
I switched to some Light Tan laces, myself.
Just wanted to give them a different look.

Back
Top Bottom