2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sigh

L's Boy Dancing L USE GIF.gif

Aren’t these the retros of the OG’s that Virgil modeled the 50 off of?
They did "zen grey" dunks in 1999 style code 630358 101. Did not know Virgil Abloh used them as inspiration for the 50. Zen grey and grey fog are basically the same color and same colorblocking but grey fogs are not considered an exact retro. We didn't get a diary entry about how "these harken back to the timeless 1999 pair that collectors have sought for years, finally being rereleased for the first time" :rofl:

1632235403545.png

They did "zen grey" dunks in 1999 style code 630358 101. Did not know Virgil Abloh used them as inspiration for the 50. Zen grey and grey fog are basically the same color and same colorblocking but grey fogs are not considered an exact retro. We didn't get a diary entry about how "these harken back to the timeless 1999 pair that collectors have sought for years, finally being rereleased for the first time" :rofl:

1632235403545.png

Yah - and these are already resaling for $300 in my size... Such bull****.

L this morning
Concepts is my last hope unless someone can post some more raffles . there was already 22k entries 6 min into the concepts one

really need these for retail

Bruh. This is how they're supposed to be. These pairs were probably dyed in a vat. This round of orange labels is referred to as the "unbleached pack." The highs were left undyed which would give you an idea of how the lows looked before dyeing. But the midsole spots are front and center in official product photos.

1632228860786.png

1632228884391.png
These are dope to me, but the Unbleached Dunk SB Highs are the crown jewel of the pack to me.

Back
Top Bottom