2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

weLegendary in Manila got the "Banshee" Dunk SBs
Screenshot_20210923-063621_Instagram.jpg

I thought I'd like the blue more than the eggplant, but after seeing both in photos I think I give the edge to the eggplant

For those with the social status dunks are they tts? I saw a video saying go up a size but needed confirmation if anyone knows. Thanks in advance!!

For those with the social status dunks are they tts? I saw a video saying go up a size but needed confirmation if anyone knows. Thanks in advance!!
Yeah I posted about the video a few pages back, everyone is saying go TTS and they are a little snug but not snug enough to go up in size and that they will break in maybe half size up depending on your feet

If any one wants a pair of Dunk Hi sail and green "since" for retail/tax/ship DM me. I hit on 2 pairs in my size (12)

-paypal only
-you provide shipping label.

Got a yiur DM "DUNK" I have a lot of lightning 4 requests it will help me get to it.

Yeah I posted about the video a few pages back, everyone is saying go TTS and they are a little snug but not snug enough to go up in size and that they will break in maybe half size up depending on your feet
Thank you for the response. Greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom