2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm surprised Fedex didn't jack my pair after 2 different "delays.
DSCF3153.jpg
DSCF3155.jpg
DSCF3158.jpg

Didn't know about the gradient tongues until I saw them in person. Nice touch, NikeSB!
DSCF3159 (2).jpg
DSCF3160.jpg

Can't be a 420 shoe without the stash pocket.
DSCF3161.jpg

DSCF3166.jpg

DSCF3168.jpg
Those really are a neat unique pair.

I miss when Nike actually had a concept for all their stuff. Just wish things were more accessible.

Oh I recognize that the systems are hard to obtain due to supply and such, but what I’m saying is that EVENTUALLY everyone that wants an Xbox or PS will be able to get one. It’s not like they only make 500K PSs or Xboxs, and everyone else just has to take the mindset of “oh well, I’ve got to move on to another video game console.” And with games going out of print, that’s like down the line in the lifecycle of a game. I know they don’t make the same game forever. When the popular GTAs, CoDs, Marios, Halos, etc., games first dropped before digital was a thing, sure there would be times when games were sold out everywhere, but eventually you’d be able to get one. Again, never in my 35 years of life and being a video game player and collector, can I ever remember a time when there were consoles and only physical games, and there was ever the notion that you wouldn’t be able to get said console and/or game. Might have to wait because the trickling inventory would get scooped quick, but you’d get to own and play eventually.

And don’t get me started on the reselling of video game consoles. I despise that even more than reselling kicks.

So much this. When all the crazy PS5 reselling was going on I told my wife, "Imagine if this launch was it, and if you missed out you either move on or pay insane resell. Now do this multiple times a month, and that's basically sneaker buying in 2021."

Went 2/4 on wininz dunks this am. They had a the sustainable materials n the jade looking cw up.
was kind of a hassle to cop due to the e-line but made it through.

Back
Top Bottom