2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A045247A-2887-416D-9AEA-754F9AA85E01.jpeg

new pickup, the materials on these are really good
Honestly my favorite SB from last year.

I can’t remember exactly who it was that said it, but I think it was vinnuendo vinnuendo who pointed out how the new dunks don’t have the V shape from the tongue down.

Now I can’t unsee it.

Makes older dunks 10x’s better.
Yup I've been whining about that for ten years. Waaayyy too wide at the vamp. No matter how tight you pull the laces at the base it's just built that way. Plus the fact that the laces have an extra piece of eyestay to go over (the added flap at the bottom two eyelets). New tooling SBs have always looked bad to me, akin to the 2009-2016 era of air max 1.

Anyone got more info on the LPL dunks? I'm seeing 2 versions out there, one with the stars on the heel and ones without. Not sure if one is a china exclusive or not. I see pairs already on SX kinda of a gamble which pair youll get

They wanna be pistachios so bad :nerd:
They really do. They just look like if you took the 2003 Pistachio Highs, turned them into a low, and then covered all of the upper with a translucent ripstop material. I wonder if the ripstop does indeed tearaway, rip, or whatever, and if so, is it essentially a Pistachio Low underneath.

Back
Top Bottom