2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally secured
4CCA645C-9F52-4C5D-9927-88235DCF3A5D.jpeg

What’s up jkitty jkitty ? It’s been a minute.

And I gotta give another shoutout, like everyone else has, to John00 John00 . I like many have gotten a bunch of stuff from his phone numbers and links and sht. Dude has been an anchor here. For those that wanna post links here and such, do what you do. We’re not gonna really act like in the grand scheme of things, in this world of groups, twitter, online, etc., that NT is really making that much of a damn difference.

This is too good! Repped!
I remember back in the day when peeps like John00 John00 used to post constant info for online availability, phone orders (WITH the phone number), in store availability, etc…. Day of, and after release… ON THE REGULAR! And now peeps worried about posting a raffle link where you’re probably not getting whether you post the link or not…?!

Things done changed.

Still, shout out to one of the better shoe related threads on NT.
Salutes and respect to EVERYONE! s dubl s dubl hopefully we'll get back to that time soon. I want every NTSBer to eat. Things have been tough with Nike SB for a little while but I think things will turn the corner soon.
Not gonna lie very entertaining though, although I definitely didn’t mean all this by posting the premier drop lol
Bruh, this thread is and will ALWAYS be about helping NTSB! Please continue to DROP ALL THE INFO YOU HAVE in the thread related to a release to help others. Don't feel bad for dropping raffle links, webpages, phone info ect. The thread is literally built lending a helping hand. Repped to you for helping others!
What’s up fellas? Been a few years. Got tired of the nonsense with releases then life happened. I still see a lot of familiar names. Not back full time but will have a unicorn to show off in a few weeks.
Good to see you back bruh. Can't wait to see what you copped!
What’s up jkitty jkitty ? It’s been a minute.

And I gotta give another shoutout, like everyone else has, to John00 John00 . I like many have gotten a bunch of stuff from his phone numbers and links and sht. Dude has been an anchor here. For those that wanna post links here and such, do what you do. We’re not gonna really act like in the grand scheme of things, in this world of groups, twitter, online, etc., that NT is really making that much of a damn difference.
Salutes to you! I'm glad that I could help in any form.

Un-DS these to watch Maverick:

D05A6236-3B3C-4F63-B46B-C04433B658E3.jpeg

9BEAB852-5336-4B65-9B43-46AD85515926.jpeg

Been wanting to try a pair or Force 58s but never saw a colorway I liked till yesterday
A963A149-516A-4A52-853A-D14742FA94DE.jpeg
Love that colorway (force 58s) reminds me of the team classics from a few years back, kinda on the fence about how the 58s skate I find myself losing grip more then normal but they are holding up well otherwise

Can't (and won't) skate for **** but those Force 58 a great *** new silhouette, really sleek and comfortable imo.
I agree, I wore them around for about 2 months before skating them, they were perfect for causal wear and look super good, it’s a shoe I’m happy to look down at while skating

Love that colorway (force 58s) reminds me of the team classics from a few years back, kinda on the fence about how the 58s skate I find myself losing grip more then normal but they are holding up well otherwise
Oh yeah! I remember those Team Classics. Tried on the 58s in the shop…definitely looks good on feet and seems like it has nice board feel. Not much support for my old feet, ankles and knees so I’d probably throw in a different insole to skate them (not that I’m jumping off much now a days 😂 )

Oh yeah! I remember those Team Classics. Tried on the 58s in the shop…definitely looks good on feet and seems like it has nice board feel. Not much support for my old feet, ankles and knees so I’d probably throw in a different insole to skate them (not that I’m jumping off much now a days 😂 )
Loved those team classics probably my favorite shoe to skate in all my years, yeah the support when it comes to skating is lacking but I threw in a vans popcush insole and it helps, I hear you on that not jumping down much those days have passed for me, doesn’t stop me from trying now and again lol

j mobile j mobile Living the dream man. How's life treating you these days?

John00 John00 I had not doubt the peoples champ would still be here, putting in work. Love it.

carolinakickg carolinakickg How you been dude?

Lots of life changes and the pairs I held on to are all in storage. Had to check in on them recently. Few of my favorites.

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1750.jpeg

Just gonna ask how I been then drop dumb heat on my head probably in my size smh!!!!

Doing well man we miss you round these parts but I guess you got some goodwill now with those pics lolol

Back
Top Bottom