2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Am I in the minority thinking that the cognac orange label sb is 🔥. Don’t see hype around it compared to other dunks
I think they are fuego. I also just got a email I won at the local skateshop.

Attachments

• Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Light-Cognac-DM8998-200-4.jpg
    Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Light-Cognac-DM8998-200-4.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 149
If anyone has an extra pair of the cognacs in 11 they willing to assist me..🙏 these foos out here charging $280+

Am I in the minority thinking that the cognac orange label sb is 🔥. Don’t see hype around it compared to other dunks
They're dope IMO, the color just don't do anything particularly special for me. I've got a bunch of other kicks that are beiges, browns, wheats, and this almost like peach shade doesn't move me. But being an Orange Label release, I know the quality is great!

687DD29F-F1B6-4E75-989C-8DAD0E48C31D.jpeg

Latest pickup. Definitely one of the nicer non-SB, GR releases
got these babies arriving tomorrow, and I'm surprisingly psyched because I don't have a good bright blue shoe while having lots of blue pants and suits. I'm feeling the low tops these days too so I think these are going right into the regular rotation (i.e. once a month lol).

meanwhile I've been cynically entering every snkrs raffle because I never snag, but then I popped on these and didn't really even look at them until after I'd purchased and then was thinking, huh these

they arrived, the leather is ... fine. toebox black feels nice, but the quarter panel black feels thin and cheap. the videos say to go a full size up. when I first put them on, they felt downright bad, narrow and cramped. but after less than an hour of wear around the house, it fits not only fine but quite pleasantly, I'm persisting in wearing them right now as I'm sacked out on the couch typing this and watching videos about it

no idea what I'm going to do with them apart from throwing them on as a novelty when I go biking. but as the least popular child in my family, I have a weird fondness for them and I made a deliberate moment of declaring that I'm keeping them and putting them on and walking around the block just to seal the deal

52130705906_e9a2b80f04_h.jpg

good to know, thanks. I think I'm going to hold onto them, mostly out of spite. but why else do anything?

The fat tongue Barfs have eluded me for over a decade. A lot of the regulars know my quest for this trio started long ago. I was able to find the Broncos first, then the Ostriches, within a few year period, but the hunt for Barfs was fruitless. Gusto listed a pair of size 12 in February of 2018 for $269. They were sold before I saw the notification. I'll never forget how defeated I was that day. While I stepped away for a few years, I continued to check eBay daily. Would I have found them sooner if I were on social media looking daily? Who knows, but I've had other stuff to deal with in life. Fast forward to a week ago, and they popped up in my search. They were listed for an arm and a leg. I ended up using Buyee to proxy from JP since they were listed for 2/3 the price. I paid way too much landed, but they’re my white whale, and I have zero regrets. The ultimate goal is to have all 3 pairs in the same exact size. That will be an even longer hunt, that very well may prove to be impossible; there are seemingly far fewer pairs in size 11-12 given the Asia release, and most people weren’t just sitting on them back then. This is the first pair of dunks I’ve bought in years, and man does it bring back memories. I'd be lying if I said this isn't giving me the itch to drop in more often.
IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg

The fat tongue Barfs have eluded me for over a decade. A lot of the regulars know my quest for this trio started long ago. I was able to find the Broncos first, then the Ostriches, within a few year period, but the hunt for Barfs was fruitless. Gusto listed a pair of size 12 in February of 2018 for $269. They were sold before I saw the notification. I'll never forget how defeated I was that day. While I stepped away for a few years, I continued to check eBay daily. Would I have found them sooner if I were on social media looking daily? Who knows, but I've had other stuff to deal with in life. Fast forward to a week ago, and they popped up in my search. They were listed for an arm and a leg. I ended up using Buyee to proxy from JP since they were listed for 2/3 the price. I paid way too much landed, but they’re my white whale, and I have zero regrets. The ultimate goal is to have all 3 pairs in the same exact size. That will be an even longer hunt, that very well may prove to be impossible; there are seemingly far fewer pairs in size 11-12 given the Asia release, and most people weren’t just sitting on them back then. This is the first pair of dunks I’ve bought in years, and man does it bring back memories. I'd be lying if I said this isn't giving me the itch to drop in more often.
IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg

Worth the wait.......Congrats.....I'm jealous but I still like you lol

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg
1654744208706.gif

Can’t hit sb’s anymore but got lucky today and purchased those Chicago dunks at retail. I’ll take that small W
Local footlocker had them on display

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg
D62CB8CE-9657-466C-B036-C0E56437F526.jpeg

Amazing pick up, even more amazing set. People outside of this thread wouldn’t understand the significance of the fat tongue and green box label. It’s hard enough to find the more widely released version of these pairs with unstuffed tongue and orange box label in DS condition. I’ve been searching for a DS size 8 bronco for years and have yet to see a pair. Congrats on completing the set I know that wasn’t cheap/easy.

carolinakickg carolinakickg definitely worth the wait, thanks dude. I still like you too :lol:

hennessy hennessy thanks man. I’m not really on social media so I had to share it with some guys who would appreciate it. You’ll find the Broncos one day. When you’re in it for the long haul they’ll eventually turn up. And that meme has me dying. It’s exactly how I feel about them and the set lmao

Back
Top Bottom