North Carolina AT Nike Dunk Low Ayantee DR6187-001 Release Date

It's wack AF how limited Nike is making those HBCU dunks. The alumni can't even get them smh
Woulda been a cool idea for Nike to do a pop up shop and sell them on campus, and do a special release for alum. Or if they want to be lazy and cheap, could just contact the school and email alum/students to enter a preorder if they want to buy and then run the cards for the winners. Would be easy.

Woulda been a cool idea for Nike to do a pop up shop and sell them on campus, and do a special release for alum. Or if they want to be lazy and cheap, could just contact the school and email alum/students to enter a preorder if they want to buy and then run the cards for the winners. Would be easy.

That was exactly my thought. Just do pop up shops at the college campuses and require customers to have proof that they are either a current student or alumni in order to purchase.

Really made no sense to throw a few thousand pairs on SNKRS to randoms when they could have gone to people with real connections to the school.

That was exactly my thought. Just do pop up shops at the college campuses and require customers to have proof that they are either a current student or alumni in order to purchase.

Really made no sense to throw a few thousand pairs on SNKRS to randoms when they could have gone to people with real connections to the school.
Oct 7th Nike Activation @ APB Tallahassee with the designer Caitlyn Davis + live raffle of pairs on hand
Oct 18th DTLR Tallahassee held raffle for students only
Oct 22nd released to students only at APB Tallahassee and City Gear Tallahassee + SNKRS drop
Oct 27th Nike Activation for students on campus for homecoming

How often have the black and white highs been restocking on Nike.com?

I love my pair, but I need to go a half size down.

3 months from now?

…6 months?

HBCU should have been an NBY release. Leave it to nike to do something good and then make it limited.

Back
Top Bottom