2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Atmos in Harlem still has small sizes of the candy corn SBs, I just came from there a couple mins ago.

unds today. really like the material on these. immediately double’d up when i got home from work

IMG_4442.jpeg

I grabbed these too, but I feel like those white tweed panels are gonna get dirty af

Anyone know if the candy corns were released in sizes smaller than 8?

Need a 7M for my wife. Anyone selling lmk. Need it asap. My local spot only got sizes 8-12.

Don’t post here often, just for various reasons, but recently picked up the Polar Blue Dunks. One of my favorite Dunk releases in recent memory for sure. No pictures but I love them.

Also love the Albino SB Dunks. Appreciate them from afar for the time being.

Yup!
Why is there Chalk Candy?!

Bruh, I've never understood why black licorice is produced! That s**t is disgusting! WHO THE HELL EATS IT?

I feel like those types of candies are old hold overs from the past that they refuse to stop making because of tradition.

As Abe would say:
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Back
Top Bottom