2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've basically been living under a rock since the second coming of Diamond lows in three colorways, but wanted to get ya'lls thoughts on how quality has been for SBs over the last few years? Any notable releases of impressive quality? Thinking along the lines of SOMPs and Quartersnacks, curious to hear what I've missed out on.

Best dunk of the last decade

Really

D3D166B0-E9CC-4346-8DC0-E60FBEE11B81.jpeg

Last edited:
Best dunk of the last decade

Really

D3D166B0-E9CC-4346-8DC0-E60FBEE11B81.jpeg
They are great but nah...

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 7.33.08 PM.jpeg

UPS just flat out lied. I’ve been home all day and not once have a UPS truck came to my home. Even was sitting outside watching my son shoot basketball for 2 hours until dark. 🤦🏾‍♂️ I hate it when they lie. Waiting on my Sweet Tooth 🦷/ Candy Corn Dunks.
They doing u a favor fam.

top 5 dunks from 2013-2023; go.
I'll play , and don't even have to go too far

1. What da prods
2. Civilist
3. Habibis
4. Supreme stars
5. Both Parras
6. Street Hawkers
7. Any of da lobsters etc etc
(NOT IN THAT PARTICULAR ORDER)

Now if you wanna go only highs theres MAYBE a chance and still :
1. Strawberry Coughs
2.GDP's
3. Skunks
4. Magnus walkers
5. Hawaii's
(NOT IN THAT PARTICULAR ORDER)

They are fire tho, If not for lows being better and me having to bite da resell bullet on em I would've copped the highs also

Literally 100s of release… off top, OG ISO (black or white), carpets, purple lobsters, what the p-rods, black pigeons, de la lows, most recent parras, Acg pack, should at least be in the convo.

Teal/red/black ishods.

Could be some good convo once people with good memories/google time start chiming in.

For you, casually.

It’s a skate shoe. Have heard some glowing reviews, like a mix betweena jordan 1 and a sb dunk feel on foot/skating.
For it being a “pro” model just looks like a 6.0 and best they can do is draw inspiration from an old dunk colorway?

I mean even my old “team editions” were a better take on non Dunk models. Just my 2 cents.

He just said it was about the skate-ability and how skaters really liked how they skated. Not about the looks.

Proceeds to talk about how the shoe looks.

084.png

Question for ya'll who have remained apprised of most SB releases over the years: have there been ANY cases where Nike actually reissued/retro'd a model? I don't mean like a conversion from low to high/vice versa or releasing additional colorways, but nigh-identical reissues after the original drop.

Also, happy Sunday to everyone here - what are you guys rockin today? I'm goin with these:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom