2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good pics of a skated pair thanks to Crushed…Seems like these are going to be tanks…

IMG_3565.jpeg
IMG_3566.jpeg

If we talkin quality, these right here. Sold my sockliner ripped pair for another one in slightly better condition. Lace swap and straight to foot
1704579822876.jpeg
There’s a decent pair in my size on eBay, way more then my budget at the moment but such a nice shoe very tempting

This pair has never bled for whatever reason… SNKRS actually blessed me with EA when these dropped. Very surprising.
Every now and again there are some jeans that won’t bled and man I can appreciate that

Thinking back I think I also got that but missed it or maybe it was the other time they released them lord knows I tried lol

This pair has never bled for whatever reason… SNKRS actually blessed me with EA when these dropped. Very surprising.
Every now and again there are some jeans that won’t bled and man I can appreciate that

I always colorfast my denim when it's new. A bucket of cold water, 1 cup of white vinager, 1/2 cup of sea salt. Stir to dissolve. Let sit for a few hours, rinse in the washing machine with no soap. It should lock the dye in.

It gives me peace of mind to not worry about dye getting on my shoes.

I’m in a literal discord with you and I verified the link u copped from lmao
That wasn't for you papi. That's why I took a screenshot with the guy's name and avatar who went back to the last page to hate. I already quoted you lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom