2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New NT who dis?

but nah if anyone's into traditional style tattoos, he's worth checking out: https://www.instagram.com/nowheresvilleoakland/

1704643616793.png

1704643663887.jpeg
Hate Hate Hate GIFs | Tenor

Recently copped SVSM AZG 1s and remembered this sample/PE from when lebron first signed to nike. Always loved his SVSM PEs since my high school used the same colors. This pair is no exception. I forget what year they're from, obviously somewhere between 2002-2004. Not an SB but featured fat tongue and leather liner akin to pro b's at the time.

1704731710443.png

1704731825968.png

Recently copped SVSM AZG 1s and remembered this sample/PE from when lebron first signed to nike. Always loved his SVSM PEs since my high school used the same colors. This pair is no exception. I forget what year they're from, obviously somewhere between 2002-2004. Not an SB but featured fat tongue and leather liner akin to pro b's at the time.

1704731710443.png

1704731825968.png
Never thought I’d like a non sb that much those are crazy cool! Thanks for sharing man

1704731710443.png

1704731825968.png

Now those take me back :nthat:

Reminds of back in the old days when Crooked Tongues used to have that feature “From The Streets” on their website…What they’d do is snap pics of people’s fits / sneakers when they visited their brick and mortar store…It was basically sneaker IG about a decade before IG was a thing, hell I think it’s even what kicked off the WDYWT stuff on NT…They had some serious high profile heat on there being worn by people like Stash and Futura…Anyways I’ll never forget seeing a picture of Futura rocking a worn down paint splattered pair of these LBJ’s and being totally in awe by it…

I really wish someone had archived that stuff before Crooked Tongues went under…The things you’d see on there was genuine streetwear and sneakerhead stuff…Wasn’t anything for them to post up somebody wearing Paris dunks that had holes worn into them because they’d been worn so much…Just really jaw dropping stuff to see…

Last edited:
Did Nike release 2 versions of the Blue raspberry? I have 1 pair with a very dark blue suede and 1 pair with a lighter blue suede - both are from authorised Nike SB retailers

Still mulling over which pair I should keep, the darker suede or the lighter

Attachments

• IMG_3095.jpeg
    IMG_3095.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Now those take me back :nthat:

Reminds of back in the old days when Crooked Tongues used to have that feature “From The Streets” on their website…What they’d do is snap pics of people’s fits / sneakers when they visited their brick and mortar store…It was basically sneaker IG about a decade before IG was a thing, hell I think it’s even what kicked off the WDYWT stuff on NT…They had some serious high profile heat on there being worn by people like Stash and Futura…Anyways I’ll never forget seeing a picture of Futura rocking a worn down paint splattered pair of these LBJ’s and being totally in awe by it…

I really wish someone had archived that stuff before Crooked Tongues went under…The stuff you’d see on there was genuine streetwear and sneakerhead stuff…Wasn’t anything for them to post up somebody wearing Paris dunks that had holes worn into them because they’d been worn so much…Just really jaw dropping stuff to see…

Not 100% sure this is what you were referring to, but you can view some of the photos via internet archive.

Or browse direct in the archived images directory.

Lots of broken links, and a bit tedious, but still...archived to some extent.

Attachments

• portrait_big.jpg
    portrait_big.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 1_big-1.jpg
    1_big-1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.18.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.18.47 PM.png
    528 KB · Views: 71
Not 100% sure this is what you were referring to, but you can view some of the photos via internet archive.

Or browse direct in the archived images directory.

Lots of broken links, and a bit tedious, but still...archived to some extent.

Yeah I’ve browsed on there before but that was from the later variation of the site…Or more modern version I guess you could say…They lost a lot when they changed platforms…The real good stuff was from the early 2000’s before the mainstream picked up on streetwear and sneakers…It was a gold mine of content…All those dead end links are soul crushing :lol:

Though Futura in FLOMS will work for example purposes…

IMG_3576.jpeg

IMG_3584.jpeg
IMG_3583.jpeg

Last edited:
I remember when dunks started poppin off around 2019/20, people were selling the 2016 BTTYS that sat in outlets for $300+ a piece
Facts. Strange times. I remember there was a denim low SB pair and a satin blue low SB pair that sat on NDC and even hit discounts in 2018 for like $70. Both shot to $200 and above the following year. I had both carted for what seemed like forever.

Facts. Strange times. I remember there was a denim low SB pair and a satin blue low SB pair that sat on NDC and even hit discounts in 2018 for like $70. Both shot to $200 and above the following year. I had both carted for what seemed like forever.
I sold a pair of those blue satins for 250ish in 2021 lol paid like $60 for them a year before

Back
Top Bottom