2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I fell for the pandemic craze. Sold a north face supreme jacket I had and picked up Shanghai 2s for like 600 I think :smh: :smh: had them in high school so the nostalgia got me

I might pick up those red pandas with the eBay code if I can find them for around 100-120
Few sizes available..

Apparently, it’s international Parra Day. Threw in a recent pic. Love me some parras.

Attachments

• IMG_9882.jpeg
    IMG_9882.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 896
Sorry to bother y’all but y’all think a regular guy like myself has a decent chance of copping these online for the misses when they drop? 👀
IMG_1413.jpeg
get one for you and the misses for sure bro! Or they do have a Valentines' Day SB dunk which I might get for me and the misses. Should be a pretty easy cop though

Couple new blazers here on spot

Welcome blazers on most sites

Also Leo’s almost half off here for anyone interested, kinda sad they just released not long ago and already hitting hard discount

alright am I buggin? My normal shoe size is an 11. I wear a size 11.5 in Nike sb's and an example is my thrashins still are tight. Havent worn dunk low's in a long time and ordered reverse curry's in an 11.5 will they be okay? They shipped. I heard mixed reviews on regular dunk lows on sizing.
Should be Saul good, man, although normal dunks have far less padding than sbs

question... with ebay and their authentication if someone has replacement insoles and not the og's will the sneaks get denied?
They should but I’ve heard of that and more getting a pass and even less getting rejected. Sold a pair of Jordan 1s I bought direct from a Nike Community Store, but in the black and gold jumpman box. Rejected. Sold another pair with the spare laces missing(didn’t know they came with spares). Rejected. Sold another pair with spare laces missing and in the black gold Jumpman box. Passed. 🤷🏿

Short story long, I think you’d do better on eBay in this scenario. Or GOAT. Both platforms allow you to note the replacement insoles. Also if you have a pair that match from another sneaker use those🤷🏿

Seems Nike can’t figure out what to call the new ishods

First I saw photos under air max ishod
Now there listed on ndc as ishod 2s lol

Whatever there called I can’t wait for my pair to land

Back
Top Bottom