2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20240112_092132.jpg
So confusing lol personally I like “air max ishod”

Reverse curry straight chillin on snkrs. I love it

Been a big fan of all the love co.jp has gotten in terms of retros the last 5+ years. Have always loved the co.jp family because of its simple and effective colorways. I now have reverse curry retro, plum dunk retro, and hong kong af1 retro. As well as OG viotechs and OG reverse city attacks. In the past, I've had OG linen af1, OG ceramic dunk, viotech dunk retro, veneer dunk retro. Will 1000% be copping af1 linen retros.

Reverse curry straight chillin on snkrs. I love it

Been a big fan of all the love co.jp has gotten in terms of retros the last 5+ years. Have always loved the co.jp family because of its simple and effective colorways. I now have reverse curry retro, plum dunk retro, and hong kong af1 retro. As well as OG viotechs and OG reverse city attacks. In the past, I've had OG linen af1, OG ceramic dunk, viotech dunk retro, veneer dunk retro. Will 1000% be copping af1 linen retros.

I’ve been in wait and see mode for AF1’s and non-SB Dunks lately but two pairs this year that I’m not taking a chance on is the Ultraman Dunks and the Linen AF1’s…It was so insanely difficult to get large size pairs for some of these colorways back in the days, that I honestly just feel like it traumatized me into paying retail from the jump on these retros :lol:

Last edited:
I’ve been in wait and see mode for AF1’s and non-SB Dunks lately but two pairs this year that I’m not taking a chance on is the Ultraman Dunks and the Linen AF1’s…It was so insanely difficult to get large size pairs for some of these colorways back in the days, that I honestly just feel like it traumatized me into paying retail from the jump on these retros :lol:
Yeah nah when a pair of shoes I love retros, it's by any means. I don't care about a $50 difference in 3 months when I've been waiting years for a retro lmao

When linens come back it's ALP mode...

Felt good to see the “got em” screen for once… that only means one thing in my case……… I coulda waited for discount.

Secured my pair as well. Won’t wear them for a few weeks though. In the event they hit disco within 60 days, we’ll be able to to return

IMG_2765.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg

These are dope! Much lighter then I thought they would be, there height almost reminds me of a 3/4 mid whatever there called almost a mid but not quite, didn’t lace them up yet and didn’t pop the insole out but unboxing impressions they are definitely nice and worth a pick up if interested

Will do a comparison with the ishod 1s sometime and go over differences and features and we’ll see if these air max ishods are slightly taller then the 1s

Back
Top Bottom