2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Prod unboxing two different colorway Wair Maxes
IMG_3927.jpeg
IMG_3928.jpeg
IMG_3929.jpeg
yes I took a pic of the tv…. Sue me

Any early pics or vids of the 2024 Brazil dunks?
They going to be SP leather or plastic leather like the reverse pairs?

Yeah if it's one reselling store I cannot stand is private selection....idk what it is....like two Jay's seems like a cool humble dude that really made something from nothing. These dudes just clowns, especially that one dude that is always wearing thongs for some odd reason

But damn futuras looking scrumptious...

two Jay's seems like a cool humble dude that really made something from nothing.

I don't understand how people support him either. Urban Necessities was caught selling fake yeezys several times. Not sure how people can ever trust a seller who has been caught with fakes. I see it as 2 possibilities, either the seller knowingly tried to pass off fakes as authentic, which I think is the majority, or you're too stupid to legit check and got scammed. Either way I would never trust or spend with a seller or shop like this.

I don't understand how people support him either. Urban Necessities was caught selling fake yeezys several times. Not sure how people can ever trust a seller who has been caught with fakes. I see it as 2 possibilities, either the seller knowingly tried to pass off fakes as authentic, which I think is the majority, or you're too stupid to legit check and got scammed. Either way I would never trust or spend with a seller or shop like this.
I remember this and also some Ultra boosts when they were hot. But honestly even FC has passed off fakes. Now if it's willingly and knowing that they are fake and still selling them that's a huge problem, but I think most if not all resell shops have been hit with fakes.

Fam here in NY it's not even funny da amount of "CONsignment" shops around especially in malls. And I legit believe that a good percentage of em are money laundering fronts. Not one time have I found something remotely resembling a deal like legit up to 50-100% markups than Goat , Ebay , Stock X etc. Walked into one to see of I can trade one of my PPG's straight up they flat out said no (mind you my pair goes for more in da secondary) said ok...asked for da price on a pair of Orange Lobs and dude said $700 for ALL sizes....I looked at him like da scum of da earth that he is....wouldn't have a problem Nike going after them on some "You are not authorized sellers therefore you cannot have our products " type steez

Woke up to a random shipping info email from post modern… I haven’t been back on there site in months lol confused/concered

Checked all my bank info and no charges either 🤔

And when I click the link it takes me to the order they ended up shipping during that fiasco, so weird what a s show that place is lol
I got a free gold bracelet similarly to this. Placed an order and weeks went by with no movement, so I called and talked to someone. More time passed so I called again and it seemed like they had no idea about my order so he said he would overnight it. I just received it and more weeks passed but I still hadn’t paid for it. I waited a couple weeks and called to pay just to make sure I’d have no problems in the future. A couple days later I got tracking from them and another bracelet showed up for free :lol: :lol:

I’m pretty sure what happened was that my original order was never in their system so when I called to pay, they put it through and their dumbasses never realized I already got one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Meanwhile these were supposed to be “handmade in Miami” Cuban links, but they conveniently had an 18k one in my specs ready to overnight it to me. Plus the second came shipped from (I assume a factory) in Cali. So I had no guilt about it, free come up and I’m just never gonna do business there again

I always expect to pay resale for pairs I want as I always get L's. Hopefully resale won't be too bad as it hasn't been that bad for SB's over the last year or two.
I'm a size 13, so even the less hype of pairs are still high in resell.. I just have to catch early enough before it shoots up.. Just like how the Why So Sads are now $350 and I was able to buy all in at $240. SB4s now $650 when it was $400 etc.

I'm a size 13, so even the less hype of pairs are still high in resell.. I just have to catch early enough before it shoots up.. Just like how the Why So Sads are now $350 and I was able to buy all in at $240. SB4s now $650 when it was $400 etc.
Yup. I hate being a size 13 so much

I don’t think I’ve ever even walked past a modern sneaker “consignment” place and not been sleezed out in some capacity. All of them just feel wrong 🤷‍♂️.

Yep. Which is why I would personally never cop from one. Ebay is the only secondary market I use. Id rather buy from a person directly via Ebay than using a middleman consignment shop. I also like being able to see the actual pair I am copping vs buying blind on somewhere like stockx. I never pay resell though, so I know I am in the minority of buyers. If i can't find something for MSRP or less, or work out a trade, I just move on to the next one.

There's ways to be smart about it but IMO the best thing to do to avoid getting got is don't get the shoes lmao. You don't need those flavor of the month releases at reseller markup. Go track down some older heat or wait for the next one to drop.

One thing I appreciate about stockx/goat is that it makes it easier to cop an overseas release since you can't import nikes from most non-US stores anymore. Int'l shipping for $15 is clutch. Last year I made my first stockx purchase in like 5 years, for some air rifts that didn't drop in the US :lol:

Back
Top Bottom