2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Snow stopped by afternoon
1708214990825.jpeg

Nice, got a q. How fat is the tongue on the bacons? Sb fat or just fatter than dunk low?
They’re like half as fat as a SB dunk. I didn’t realize they were like that until I wore mine the other day.

Are there other reg dunks that have a semi fat tongue?

Reactions: gir
11 in GR dunks.

…probably 11.5 in SBs.
I’ve kept a tab open on Skate Park of Tampa’s site and caught a restock the other day on white gums. There was a full size run of both black gums and white gums. I suggest doing the same and refresh the page once a day. Then you can buy all the sizes, and wear whatever you’re feeling each day. :D

I’ve kept a tab open on Skate Park of Tampa’s site and caught a restock the other day on white gums. There was a full size run of both black gums and white gums. I suggest doing the same and refresh the page once a day. Then you can buy all the sizes, and wear whatever you’re feeling each day. :D
I’ve got my eye on the Black Fog SBs with the gum bottoms.

…they can be got for around $200 on eBay.

11.5 $97

Those aren’t gum bottoms.

This is the way man I got like 12 pages open on a separate tab and refresh them 2 times a day when I’m hunting

Do we know if the Navy/Gum ISO’s will be restocking a few times like the Court Purple ISO’s did? Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger resell or not…

Back
Top Bottom