2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1708291366819.png

Happy I was able to obtain both at retail, both are nice, but I think the differences are subtle...

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 68
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 62
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 66
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 674
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 877
Guys for da millionth time homeboy just goes from thread to thread to ask questions just to go around in circles and end up not buying nothing. When he finally does cop something he feels special, to da point where he's mad if someone else buys da same pair of super GR's. It annoying as hell. Have to put him on ignore.

Guys for da millionth time homeboy just goes from thread to thread to ask questions just to go around in circles and end up not buying nothing. When he finally does cop something he feels special, to da point where he's mad if someone else buys da same pair of super GR's. It annoying as hell. Have to put him on ignore.
Who are you talking about?

Last edited:
Which one were you after my homie had a double in the white sbs city of love he was going to return. I'm sure he'll oop for retail plus ship if interested.
Ahh man that’s love but I was replying about the navy/gum ISO’s. Hoping they see at least one restock like the court purple ISO’s did.

I actually cooked a rare SNKRS double W on the city of love pack.

Back
Top Bottom