2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish we had small promotions out here in Cali like this. I remember when XPW was around and i went to a few shows at a high school gym. Probably one of the best times ever.

IMG_9063.jpeg

I don't get the hate for Corny...folks act like he has a history of racism or something

He's a Democrat and he hates Trump but I'm supposed to believe he's racist? Yeah okay :lol:
Because he didn’t like Sonny Kiss, because he said someone I can’t remember who looked like Shelton Benjamin in a wig and whatever his comment was that got him kicked off the NWA commentary. Right, long history. :rolleyes

Who’s made a bigger impact after one month:

Tama Tonga in WWE or Okada in AEW?

Imma go with Tama, his theme fire. Still not buying Solo as new head of the table, I’m hoping Roman comes back and layeths the smack down.

I'm beyond happy Tama getting the federal check. Talk about putting in the work.

Solo stinks as "head of the table." Mans should just stay as henchman #1. Bring in Jacob and let him shine as the main guy.

Think they're playing the long con with Solo acting like the new leader on THOTT's orders.

THOTT comesbyke reveals he never left Solo in charge leading to Solo and G.o.D. beating the dog**** outta THOTT (maybe have Jacob Fatu debut here) and IT is ultimately revealed that Rock was behind this coup the whole time and he is in fact the new leader of the Bloodline.

Problem right now is Solo ain't really believable as the faux leader in this scenario. Can't memba the last time he won a singles match.

#WaitandSee.

Back
Top Bottom