2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_7268.jpeg

Da ****?

The modern American wrestling scene just proves wrestlers are a lot like children. In their minds, they would love a setting where there were no rules, they have full creative control, and barely any strong resistance from leadership.

Only to realize they WANT structure, discipline, and organization.

AEW boys are realizing this.

Boy that Dark Side of the Ring will be special.

Saw somebody on IG say he went from switchblade to plastic knife :lol:

But we were told TK was different and didn't share the same practices as Vince.

Buy up all the toys with no intention on using them just so the other parties can't have them.

Jay White would be killing it in NXT right now

I know one of the Gunn boys popped up and told everyone to calm down with the "Jay's being buried" narrative. Said he's having a blast right now.

I know one of the Gunn boys popped up and told everyone to calm down with the "Jay's being buried" narrative. Said he's having a blast right now.

He is doing what he should do and that's being a good teammate. Not mad at him. But I'm sure Jay White figured he would be featured a little more than he is now.

He is doing what he should do and that's being a good teammate. Not mad at him. But I'm sure Jay White figured he would be featured a little more than he is now.

Don't disagree with that at all. I was thinking trying to come up with a list of who all on that roster should be upper-mid card/main event talent.

Great ppv card tonight :smokin

Thinking Joe retains pinning hangman and Swerve wins when the title is the featured match for the next ppv.

Don't disagree with that at all. I was thinking trying to come up with a list of who all on that roster should be upper-mid card/main event talent.

The roster is stacked and has always been. So many people could make that claim if we are being honest.

Of course it's easy for me to say sitting on the couch but having a bunch of overqualified talent sometimes seems cool on paper but what isn't factored is how those talented individuals will take being benched.

I hope they figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom