i def. seen you before bangdak

i live around the same way too

edit: lol weowww thats some stalkerest %%$@ to say

i cant lie, i was really freaked out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

The raptors aint #$%% without chris bosh.

im kidding before you guys get angry.

Someone do a PS, please dont have lebron wearing it
laugh.gif

2gul3zo.jpg

Photoshop....Paint
laugh.gif

51-73465-F.jpg

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i def. seen you before bangdak

i live around the same way too

edit: lol weowww thats some stalkerest %%$@ to say

laugh.gif
you wild kid.

I dunno about the basketball this summer Tommy, I gotta rest up for this training I'm going for in August.  I'm down for a Yankee game if we can organize it though.  Although I know some of you clowns are Met fans
nerd.gif

[h1]
[/h1]
Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Amare-Camby
Bosh-Barron
Gallo-Walker
Chandler-TMac
Douglas-Sergio

That's a tough team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

do we have enough for Amare, Bosh?
I know Tmac and Camby would take the min

Edit - Then i wouldn't mind letting DLee go
ohwell.gif
, we can sign and trade Lee+Douglas+11.2M for
cp3

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Hornets Interested In David Lee?[/h1]
Apr 16, 2010 12:31 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
A source tells Marc Berman that the Hornets are "in love with David Lee."

The Hornets will not have the cap room to sign David Lee this off-season so a sign-and-trade deal would need to be worked out.

Berman speculates that Chris Paul could be made available if the team believes he will bolt New Orleans in 2012. Also the large contract of Emeka Okafor would presumably be one that the Hornets have interest in shedding to gain financial relief.

YEEUPP !

If Hornets are satisfied with DC that much and let CP3 go for DLEE... we can possibly have CP3-Bosh-JJ on the roster
sick.gif

Camby-Barron
Bosh
Gallo-Walker
JJ-TMac
CP3- Douglas or Sergio

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

man whats really good with this springs/summers ball summit.

im about to make a thread.

whos with it?
U healthy now? I remember that accident u had a while back.... def make that thread though, i think AirMaxPenny was gonna do one whenever he got back from school...

[h1]Hornets Interested In David Lee?[/h1]

Lee_David_nyk.jpg

The Hornets will not have the cap room to sign David Lee this off-season so a sign-and-trade deal would need to be worked out.

Berman speculates that Chris Paul could be made available if the team believes he will bolt New Orleans in 2012. Also the large contract of Emeka Okafor would presumably be one that the Hornets have interest in shedding to gain financial relief.
Let's not get too excited.

Knicks fans are so quick to forgive and forget the recent disappointments we regularly experience.  I don't know why we're so optimistic
laugh.gif

Yeah, im not too excited although i can see the reasoning since DC is playing so well.

Anyone hoping Curry can pull a comeback for contract year like Dampier did?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

[h1]Hornets Interested In David Lee?[/h1]

Lee_David_nyk.jpg

Let's not get too excited.

Knicks fans are so quick to forgive and forget the recent disappointments we regularly experience.  I don't know why we're so optimistic
laugh.gif
Difference now is we have $ that we didnt have in like 6 years and a smart GM
ohwell.gif

we don't have a GM that's gonna sign Jerome James for $6M (5yrs/$30M) anymore, or Jeffries for $33M
smh.gif

On another note.... My cousin just texted me saying

"Yo i heard the Knicks are trying to get Chris Paul"

I Said "Yea i know, but how the hell you know" (Cuz he's not a Knick fan and it's not on espn or anything)

He said "Cuz my managers friend's cousin work with the Knicks and he told him"

got nothing to lie about..
We're going after someone good, and that players GM happen to "love" another player on ours, that don't even seem like a lie

photo%2814%29.jpg
4q0u9u.jpg

[h1]Stern Expects 10-11 Cap To Be At $56.1M[/h1]
Apr 16, 2010 3:02 PM EST

Stern_David_nba.jpg
David Stern places revised '10-'11 cap figure at $56.1 million, a boon to teams pursuing free agents.

Stern's new cap estimate is up dramatically from last summer's projection of $50.4M-$53.6M.

It's based on a 0.5 pct decline in league revenue (BRI), source tells CBSSports.com. Previous estimates feared a 2.5-5 pct. decline.

Stern tryna help us out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Like the Hornets would really give up Chris Paul for David Lee.
hornets have so many issues with them right now. city, paul leaving in 2012, no $$$. they already have a star in the making in collison, so i have a good feeling this can/will go through.

lee + 2nd rounder + house should do the trick

cap going up is good news. but supposedly helps miami much more than us. which i still believe inadvertently helps us

if miami signs wade and amare and another solid player (which they now have money for) they will automatically become the 1 or 2 team in the east. bron will see the writing on the wall and decide to link up with bosh in NYC out of fear of facing mia and orlando without a legit number 2 for the next 3 years minimum.

if lebron doesn't come to nyc with a legit #2 then he's allowing not just mia to becomes excellent, but then chicago could easily become next level with rose and bosh if he joins. not a good look for him either.

gonna be some high stakes chess. i wonder who makes the first move.

Well we would have to re sign lee.. And he s asking for what 10?
Cp3 is at 13M, how much house get ?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

hornets have so many issues with them right now. city, paul leaving in 2012, no $$$. they already have a star in the making in collison, so i have a good feeling this can/will go through.

Maybe that deal gets done with a couple of first rounders, but no shot a 2nd rounder makes or breaks that deal. Hornets would be stupid to take anything less than Lee, Chandler or Gallo and a draft pick.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Maybe that deal gets done with a couple of first rounders, but no shot a 2nd rounder makes or breaks that deal. Hornets would be stupid to take anything less than Lee, Chandler or Gallo and a draft pick.
Yea, they would.. Don't we only have 2 second round picks? If that's all, we would/should throw in both

i don't even consider Lebron anymore and don't think we need him if we do have a shot at Paul.. We do have chandler and Gallo who may become very good (flame me), after paul we would need 2 Bigs

hate to say it, but there is no way NO trades Chris Paul. He'll have to demand a trade or leave.

The city loves him & he loves working with the community there. They won't do it. The amount of money that he generates for them right now is too great, even if he eventually leaves, for them to let him go, unless they get another huge star or someone from the area.

Walsh said he wants Eddy Curry to not just work on his weight this offseason but actually play basketball.

Curry has played in 10 games in two seasons. Walsh said he doesn't want him to play summer league, just pickup.

"There are games going on all over the city, he should start getting into that," Walsh said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/l ... z0lJUPUeXC

wow. did donnie just tell fat boy to go find some pick up games?

Back
Top Bottom