Originally Posted by DubA169

Free agent David Lee, the Knicks' first 20-and-10 player since Patrick Ewing, already is marketing himself for the summer.

Lee believes the next dimension to his game is adding a 3-point shot. "I like to lengthen out my jump shot to be a 3-point shooter," he said.

"Not saying I'll be [Danilo] Gallinari out there. That won't be the focus of my game, but I hit two shots [Wednesday in Toronto] with my heels on the line. I think I can be a decent 3-point shooter. I think that's the next step."

I swear i said lee works hard and i won't be surprised if he's hitting threes next season... and someone replied and said hell no...

Now look.. lol

Lee also added on ESPN Radio yesterday, "The Knicks need to do what's best for the Knicks, and David Lee needs to do what's best for David Lee."

Don't sound like he wants to stay
eyes.gif

Lee is a weak interior defender and has been a member of five straight losing teams, so re-signing him is not a no-brainer despite his gaudy numbers (20.2 points, 11.7 rebounds). Walsh only wants to re-sign him at power forward, so he will have to add a center such as Marcus Camby to play alongside him.
"When I was in Indiana we had Rik Smits and he couldn't guard anybody," Walsh said. "It was amazing when we got the Davises [Antonio, Dale] how good we got. You have to put players on the team to complement the players you have."
If everything fails, i can see us signing Camby & Lee and call it a day.. and have about

ahh hope that Hornets owner is a complete idiot

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

In seven seasons in the NBA, LeBron James has done everything you could ask of a player who came in directly from the high school ranks. He's taken the once down-trodden Cleveland Cavalier franchise to its first NBA Finals, played in six All-Star Games, won a regular-season MVP award, is favored to win his second-straight MVP and has led his team to the best record in the NBA for the second straight season.

If he only had the Midas touch when it came to making his team money, James would be even better than advertised.

Despite all that James has done to turn Cleveland into a winner, the Cavaliers have been losing upwards of $20 million per season over the last two seasons, and are projected to lose anywhere from $10-$15 million this season, according to league sources with knowledge of the team's finances.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... z0lOCmev86
What? No way is Cleveland losing money with Lebron on that team..
Total canard.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Lee also added on ESPN Radio yesterday, "The Knicks need to do what's best for the Knicks, and David Lee needs to do what's best for David Lee."

Don't sound like he wants to stay
eyes.gif

david lee can go kick rocks. i've never heard of him throwing us a bone in any shape or form. we gave him 7 million when there was no market for him. showcased him. would have given us an extra million to make the playoffs. we didn't have to do anything for him.

can't play a lick of defense and his mind is on hitting three pointers. peace out.

I'd be more interested in David Lee getting better with his back to the  basket than shooting 3's.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

jamal crawford first playoff game
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know it wont happen but i wanna see a Hawks/Celtics ECF and have Nate vs Jamal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not like the %%%++@@ ****** Celtics have been playing Nate, but if they run into the Hawks you KNOW it would be in their best interest to cause they have some serious problems vs the Hawks and the Hawks have some SERIOUS problems vs Nasty Nate ers. pea

"I don't know about Cleveland, man, there is nothing going on," Noahsaid Sunday, lamenting the options for his off day on a typical cloudyand chilly spring day. "It's bad, man."

When asked if his dislike for the town would motivate him more in the series, Noah continued.

"What, that Cleveland really sucks?" Noah said.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I pray to god the C's dont make the finals/  it past the 1st round....
fixed....

and its nice to see that Q. steps his game up when he leaves NY
tired.gif

but 
pimp.gif
at jamal, his 1st playoff game....

O yea, cleveland sucks. Is it because he's getting his %$! whopped by Cleveland, in Cleveland? Laugh all you want suckers, cause when we win the 'ship - there will be more Ws to go around than Ice Cubes 2 hands. Than on top of that when he signs back with CLE, NY will take the biggest L of all time with the PS pictures and "gift" to lebron
laugh.gif
. Suck it up Knick fans, you guys will never be good in basketball again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

O yea, cleveland sucks. Is it because he's getting his %$! whopped by Cleveland, in Cleveland? Laugh all you want suckers, cause when we win the 'ship - there will be more Ws to go around than Ice Cubes 2 hands. Than on top of that when he signs back with CLE, NY will take the biggest L of all time with the PS pictures and "gift" to lebron
laugh.gif
roll.gif
25tz5uu.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

You have to be kidding me with this !#@$....

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif
roll.gif

You have to be kidding me with this !#@$....
It was so corny...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Noah got nothing to do with the knicks. You just happen to live in a miserable place. i was being nice posting it here and not making it into it's own thread

the best basketball player on the planet won't be able to change the fact that CLE is a horrible place to be.

oh and since you apparently check out this thread all the time you must be a tad bit worried or you wouldn't bother. i heard all that ship talk last year. nobody will hand them the chip even if the refs try as hard as they might. jameer looked filthy today. have fun with orlando.

"I don't know about Cleveland, man, there is nothing going on," Noahsaid Sunday, lamenting the options for his off day on a typical cloudyand chilly spring day. "It's bad, man."

When asked if his dislike for the town would motivate him more in the series, Noah continued.

"What, that Cleveland really sucks?" Noah said.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 jokes
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Cleveland fans getting MAD salty already at comments a player not on our team made

Corny is signing Eddy Curry for $60 mil
roll.gif
. Corny is also not winning for 10+ years. Corny is also look forward to the off-season as soon as the first NBA game starts. Corny is 516 page thread of no progess; just depression
laugh.gif
. I mean I can go on and on...Let's not talk about NY. "it's a pity half of y'all won't make it..."
laugh.gif

Corny is also not winning for 10+ years.

you do realize that the cavs havn't won anything right? or did the whole world forget that the magic spanked them last year and lebron never won a chip?

i feel like i missed the day that the cavs were given rings but the media and idiot fans keep swearing it happened. did it happen and i was at the store getting milk or some +$%!?

corny is talking trash when the entire state hasn't won anything in a professional sport in 40 plus years
laugh.gif

Corny is signing Eddy Curry for $60 mil
roll.gif
. Corny is also not winning for 10+ years. Corny is also look forward to the off-season as soon as the first NBA game starts. Corny is 516 page thread of no progess; just depression
laugh.gif
. I mean I can go on and on...Let's not talk about NY. "it's a pity half of y'all won't make it..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ok you wanna talk about bad management... i forgot about Clevelands rich winning history... shame on me
smh.gif

and we were calling you corny that you got mad in ou thread because of a players bad remarrks about Cleveland that has NOTHING to do with the Knicks... there is nothing us as fans can do about the Knicks losing history, just as there is nothing you can do about the fact that Cleveland is a miserable place. It was just corny of you to come in here and get all salty because Joakim Noah said that Cleveland sucks. Nothin i can do about Isiah Thomas tading 2 lotto picks for Curry... idk how that makes me corny 
ohwell.gif

Just ignore him and other trolls who serve no purpose other than to instigate and start unnecessary arguments. Giving him, mytoaster, etc. attention is exactly what they want. Don't quote, don't respond, and just ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom