laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IF Pat Riley convince Lee to leave us and play for the state where he played college ball.. then damn... the heats can potentially have a roster of

Amare
Lee
Beasley
Wade
Chalmers

pretty good smh

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

man whats really good with this springs/summers ball summit.

im about to make a thread.

whos with it?
U healthy now? I remember that accident u had a while back.... def make that thread though, i think AirMaxPenny was gonna do one whenever he got back from school...

nah im not cleared yet.. but ive been playing a little lol

mm we'll see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

IF Pat Riley convince Lee to leave us and play for the state where he played college ball.. then damn... the heats can potentially have a roster of

Amare
Lee
Beasley
Wade
Chalmers

pretty good smh

now explain to me how lebron would beat that team in CLE.

i swear teams potentially getting better in the east only helps us. bron don't wana be 2nd fiddle for the next stretch of his career. he has the power to #%+% block.

we ain't even talking about "oh nyc is so cool come here" anymore. there are legit basketball reasons why he may leave CLE

By MARC BERMAN

Last Updated: 5:07 AM, April 17, 2010

Embattled Eddy Curry told The Post he hopes the Knicks waive him if he is not in their plans for next season.

The Knicks' star-crossed center, who has played 10 games in two seasons, said he would not take less money to go away.

"I'mnot taking a buyout, so that's not happening," Curry told The Post."Definitely not. They can try to trade me if they wanted to. I hope itdoesn't come to that.

i seriously hope this guy disappears during the off season. i don't understand how someone without major surgery could miss 2 seasons of b ball and we are ++%%@% because of him. we wouldn't buy him out anyway we gota trade him at some point. marbury him and leave him in a room full of poison cheeseburgers

Originally Posted by DubA169

Walsh said he wants Eddy Curry to not just work on his weight this offseason but actually play basketball.

Curry has played in 10 games in two seasons. Walsh said he doesn't want him to play summer league, just pickup.

"There are games going on all over the city, he should start getting into that," Walsh said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/l ... z0lJUPUeXC

wow. did donnie just tell fat boy to go find some pick up games?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think those comments may have hurt fatty mc fat fats feelings

By MARC BERMAN

Last Updated: 5:07 AM, April 17, 2010

Embattled Eddy Curry told The Post he hopes the Knicks waive him if he is not in their plans for next season.

The Knicks' star-crossed center, who has played 10 games in two seasons, said he would not take less money to go away.

"I'm not taking a buyout, so that's not happening," Curry told The Post. "Definitely not. They can try to trade me if they wanted to. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Curry can't be serious smh... and we really don't have to do anything, his contract is big for us this offseason, during the season and if we somehow cant trade him, it just comes off our salary.. we win either way

this Eddy Curry $+%# over the past few days is juts straight comedy right now... dude forgets his passport in Toronto, and than the team president straight up implies that he wants him to play in pickup games around NYC 
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
... to make it worse we gave up our entire future to get Curry and he is awful and gets hurt not even playing, and we sign a dude out of the D-League for the last month of the season and he puts up a double double average
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at this fool saying we should trade him if we dont want him... like we havent been #%*#*$% trying?? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 and
smh.gif
at him saying we should waive him and pay him his full $, the %%+@ he done to deserve any of that? bum

I know GR8 is a Bears fan so I don't know if he lives in the city or not. I'm hoping he doesn't. Imagine him seeing Curry at W4? It'd be over for Curry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I know GR8 is a Bears fan so I don't know if he lives in the city or not. I'm hoping he doesn't. Imagine him seeing Curry at W4? It'd be over for Curry
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 itd b over... id have a whole agenda planned out. I mean first off, id take home boy to school show him how its done, than, yall seen me rant on here about Curry, if i saw dude at the parks id go off on him for days, id make sure he opts out by the time im done with him 
smokin.gif

and im strictly NY all the way, Bears are the only out of NY team that i support and even in the NFL i always pull for the Jets/Giants if it dont involve my Bears... but no team i support comes even close to the Knicks for me 
pimp.gif

In seven seasons in the NBA, LeBron James has done everything you could ask of a player who came in directly from the high school ranks. He's taken the once down-trodden Cleveland Cavalier franchise to its first NBA Finals, played in six All-Star Games, won a regular-season MVP award, is favored to win his second-straight MVP and has led his team to the best record in the NBA for the second straight season.

If he only had the Midas touch when it came to making his team money, James would be even better than advertised.

Despite all that James has done to turn Cleveland into a winner, the Cavaliers have been losing upwards of $20 million per season over the last two seasons, and are projected to lose anywhere from $10-$15 million this season, according to league sources with knowledge of the team's finances.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... z0lOCmev86

Originally Posted by DubA169

In seven seasons in the NBA, LeBron James has done everything you could ask of a player who came in directly from the high school ranks. He's taken the once down-trodden Cleveland Cavalier franchise to its first NBA Finals, played in six All-Star Games, won a regular-season MVP award, is favored to win his second-straight MVP and has led his team to the best record in the NBA for the second straight season.

If he only had the Midas touch when it came to making his team money, James would be even better than advertised.

Despite all that James has done to turn Cleveland into a winner, the Cavaliers have been losing upwards of $20 million per season over the last two seasons, and are projected to lose anywhere from $10-$15 million this season, according to league sources with knowledge of the team's finances.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... z0lOCmev86
What? No way is Cleveland losing money with Lebron on that team..

Free agent David Lee, the Knicks' first 20-and-10 player since Patrick Ewing, already is marketing himself for the summer.

Lee believes the next dimension to his game is adding a 3-point shot. "I like to lengthen out my jump shot to be a 3-point shooter," he said.

"Not saying I'll be [Danilo] Gallinari out there. That won't be the focus of my game, but I hit two shots [Wednesday in Toronto] with my heels on the line. I think I can be a decent 3-point shooter. I think that's the next step."

The next step could be out of New York if things play out a certain way.

Donnie Walsh would not give a commitment yesterday to Lee's return. Lee is not Plan A, but if things don't fall right, he definitely is high on their radar. However, Walsh knows Lee will be heavily pursued and another team could jump in with a big offer. The Knicks may not be ready to pull the trigger.

"He had a great year," Walsh said. "The two summers I've been here, he's been in the gym, working on his jump shot and he's gotten to be a better outside shooter. If everything will fall, it's a great option to have. The other end of the spectrum, he's going to get offers. That's going to play into it."

Lee did not sound as if he is ready to give the Knicks a hometown discount. The feeling from the Lee camp is he has given them a discount the past five seasons, including his latest one-year, $7 million contract.

"No ill feelings coming from the last two summers, but there's been a chance twice to take care of that," Lee said.

Lee also added on ESPN Radio yesterday, "The Knicks need to do what's best for the Knicks, and David Lee needs to do what's best for David Lee."

Lee is a weak interior defender and has been a member of five straight losing teams, so re-signing him is not a no-brainer despite his gaudy numbers (20.2 points, 11.7 rebounds). Walsh only wants to re-sign him at power forward, so he will have to add a center such as Marcus Camby to play alongside him.

"When I was in Indiana we had Rik Smits and he couldn't guard anybody," Walsh said. "It was amazing when we got the Davises [Antonio, Dale] how good we got. You have to put players on the team to complement the players you have."

The Knicks have five guys under contract for next season and that includes Bill Walker, whose final year at the minimum becomes guaranteed Aug. 1.

The Knicks could cut him to open more cap space, but feels if he loses weight, he can be a fixture off the bench.

Walsh said he wants Eddy Curry to not just work on his weight this offseason but actually play basketball.

Curry has played in 10 games in two seasons. Walsh said he doesn't want him to play summer league, just pickup.

"There are games going on all over the city, he should start getting into that," Walsh said.

The Knicks want to bring back 7-footer Earl Barron, who averaged a double-double (11.7, 11.0), so Curry is low priority and he is viewed as a trade pawn.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knic...int_shot_KUq1SiVwVxqS3b0VWmuRTI#ixzz0lP0xs2ns

Lee is gonna be nasty next year.
Lee + Camby > Joe Johnson

on a side note....god damn curry is such a bum smh. honestly though, playing pick up ball WOULD help him

nash be playing out here during the summer

Back
Top Bottom