^obviously HTTB is serious...did you see how many wins he got us last year?
pimp.gif

and that 4 years is not a problem, its cheap. Honestly, i would take Duhon too for that price. He actually knows his role, he only came here because he was guaranteed to a starting job, which he knew he wouldnt get anywhere else.

You're right Mike.

I think with how bad Roger Mason was last year, the Spurs would want Gallinari back in a S&T.

Parker would cut into the cap space reserved for a 2nd max, so Lee for Parker straight up won't work.

So let me get this straight...

Duhon gets 15 mil from orlando....

Darko got 20 mil from Minny...

For all the chuckin' that he does, somebody is gonna be willing to pay Harrington's bum ##%...

Sheeeeet, I missed my calling...prob could be in the NBA.

P.S. Adam Morrison has 2 rings. SMH...

Woodside718 wrote:
Why not try to do a S&T with the spurs? Duncan is getting up there with age and the spurs need to start thinking about their future as well. We should try to send Dlee to the spurs for tony parker. Dlee can grow under coach pops system they got over there. I would want no part of ellis on my team, his turnovers is killer. Tony parker is the way better option if the spurs are willing to part with him of course. Tp9 has won rings and is a championship pedigree type of pg. He can flourish even more under dantoni's system. I remember when finley was there they just cut him loose in respect to him so the spurs organization is very respectable. I think if parker really wanted to come to ny (as some reports are showing) I would see the spurs trying to accomadate him on route to ny.

Btw i am confident we will get lebron, yea i said it. Bron and amare on the pick and roll would be the nastiest p&r in the league.
pimp.gif

Stop it. The Knicks are not getting PARKER for Lee 
The Spurs got Timmy,McDyess, Blair, and Splitter when he comes over
nerd.gif

Some of yall Knicks fans need to chill with that
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight...

Duhon gets 15 mil from orlando....

Darko got 20 mil from Minny...

For all the chuckin' that he does, somebody is gonna be willing to pay Harrington's bum #+!...

Sheeeeet, I missed my calling...prob could be in the NBA.

P.S. Adam Morrison has 2 rings. SMH...

Originally Posted by DubA169

LeBron James may return to the Cavaliers, but Chris Bosh doesn’t want to go with him.

The Raptors and Cavaliers have worked out a deal that would send Bosh to Cleveland, but the power forward is not interested in playing there, according to an ESPN.com report. The Cavaliers appear the favorite to bring back their favorite son, but James has been unable to convince Bosh to join him.

The report states, “Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, according to sources.

"But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

If Chris Bosh approves this deal to Cleveland, I hope he rots there like every other athlete the city ever had.

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

That really doesn't say anything about Cavs management not being able to get %#@@ done. According to what the bolded part says is that the Cavs have a deal in place to bring in Bosh, but Bosh doesn't want to sign with them and live in Cleveland for the next 6 years of his life. This is in no way a spin to make Lebron look good.

it adds up. 7 years and they got mo williams, an over the hill shaq, and Antwon. couldn't get Amare at the trade deadline, now the knicks grabbed him. Now if they can't swing a sign and trade for Bosh. makes the orginization look like it can't do a thing

what is lebron supposed to do? stay even if they can't get him a #2?

by andrenym00 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm
WhenSpike Lee isn’t talking, you know the Knicks must be convinced they arestill playing in the high-stakes game of free agent poker for LeBronJames or Dwyane Wade, with the growing hope they are holding a winning hand.

Reachedon the telephone Tuesday, Lee sounded more like a cautious insider notwanting to jinx something good about to happen more than the normallyloquacious director who for decades has enjoyed communing withreporters. “I can’t talk until all the signings are done,

Lebron is in a tough place with Cleveland. If he stays, what is he staying for?

If he goes, he will get killed every time he goes there, but this is a business. I understand the emotional attachment he has to that city, but that will always be there considering he has a house there, grew up there, and brought that city to a championship.

At the end of the day, if Lebron wants to win, he will be off to Chicago or New York in my opinion. And I think that we(NY) has made a nice move by signing Amar'e because it makes the choice easier for Lebron to make if he chooses to play here.

What other athletes have been in his position before? Both been a hometown hero for a pro team and be so good that the franchise dies without them. Iverson?

Yo the only way we still have cap space for one more max if we trade for Parker is if we trade the other ppl signed here right? (Chandler, Douglas, Walker, etc. except Gallo).

If only we had one more big contract coming off the books. We'd have cap space near 50 mil like Miami. If we had their cap space without worrying about resigning a Wade for the max we probably could've resigned Lee for cheap or get Mike Miller which would be more of a draw for LeBron.

LeBron is just letting people sweat..... everyone else is waiting on him to make his move... Son got the whole world on standby

^^ If Lebron is scheduling a conference in cleveland, it may be a sign that he is staying in cleveland. Which would really suck. Me being a new yorker and a Mets fan, I'm looking forward to Lebron kicks being released in Knicks/Mets colors every year
smile.gif

^^ If Lebron is scheduling a conference in cleveland, it may be a sign that he is staying in cleveland. Which would really suck. Me being a new yorker and a Mets fan, I'm looking forward to Lebron kicks being released in Knicks/Mets colors every year
smile.gif

It'd be sweet if he stays in Cleveland. You guys gave Cavs fans hell that he would leave to NY hands down.

^^ conference at high school = staying with cavs
^^ setting up twitter = leaving cavs

I can't wait until this madness is over

If it's really in his HS he's staying. Dude just doing it for the applause he'll get. Unless he gonna give a 15-25 minute explanation for why he's leaving
laugh.gif

So far it's just a rumor. I hope he takes Dolan's jet to NY overnight and sneaks in MSG to make the announcement.

his high school is neutral grounds. he's gone out of his way to say he's from Akron not Cleveland over and over again as recently as today with his little twitter profile

if he does leave i expect him to address akron so this isn't shocking. he doesn't want to leave in the night like art modell. he could easily be staying, but this doesn't provide good or bad news.

i may be the only one in here that has a good feeling that lebron's resigning
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Btw, if we strike out on wade and lebron. How would you guys feel on using that $$ on felton + mike miller than go after melo next year (if he doesnt sign extension).

Back
Top Bottom