Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i may be the only one in here that has a good feeling that lebron's resigning
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Btw, if we strike out on wade and lebron. How would you guys feel on using that $$ on felton + mike miller than go after melo next year (if he doesnt sign extension).

I would like to have Felton, but then that Parker situation is thrown out the door...

He isn't scheduling a press conference in Cleveland. He is scheduling one in Akron. He has said day-in and day-out, he is not loyal to Cleveland. He is loyal to Akron.

roll.gif
@ Reali(sp) falling out of his cheer on ATH

They all (except Woody) think Tor is gonna take those @%#!!+ players and Bosh is gonna give the okay to go to Cle. Blackistone talking about it's a great deal. Says Bosh can't have Bron and palm trees too.

I don't want Cle to get anything so I hope the Bulls work something out, long shot for Miami.

I know Hoopsworld isn't the more reliable of sites but

More Than Just Amar'e in New York?

Whenever there is a vacuum of information, rumors begin to surface. When it was reported that LeBron James would be waiting until the conclusion of his Akron basketball camp on Wednesday to make his decision, it gave the basketball world several days to churn out different scenarios and rumors and nobody seemed to be on the same page.

But in the last twenty-four hours, there have been lot of rumblings indicating that James could be leaning towards New York and reviving the Knicks with Amar'e Stoudemire.

Several sources indicated that James' advisors Maverick Carter and Randy Mims could be travelling to New York on Wednesday and sources have hinted that James will be joining them for the trip. Sources also said that Carter and Mims have been picking the Knicks' brains for details and information on their salary cap and free agent plans over the past few days.

There have also been rumblings that the Knicks could be planning a large press conference for later this week. While the team should be officially announcing Stoudemire's five year, $97 million contract signing, likely on Thursday, the scale of the event and extensive planning going into the press conferences indicates that something bigger may be happening in the Big Apple.

After being written off by the mainstream media throughout the free agency process, it appears that New York is still very alive in the LeBron sweepstakes. Many believe that the second meeting with New York and the addition of Amar'e Stoudemire to the Knicks' roster improved their pitch to the point that James could be leaning towards New York.

One source pointed out that Donnie Walsh is not a massive risk taker and that signing Stoudemire all by himself seemed out of character. The idea that James and Stoudemire are coming as a package deal makes more sense and lines up more with Walsh's approach.

Sources add that New York has also been linked to Raymond Felton but it's clear that James is the priority.

If that article has any credibility I could see it go down that way. Knicks getting no media coverage cuz we're "long shots" and the media is running with the Bosh to Cle story.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bron wanted it that way with mostly no big Bron to Knicks rumors and then just like that every other sucker believing anything the media says is shocked as *$!*.
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i may be the only one in here that has a good feeling that lebron's resigning
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Btw, if we strike out on wade and lebron. How would you guys feel on using that $$ on felton + mike miller than go after melo next year (if he doesnt sign extension).
If we don't get Bron we should do everything to get Parker and keep bothering NO for Paul so we can tempt Melo to come even more. We get a trade done with either of those 2 Bron is busy regretting his choice to stay.

If we don't get Lebron it's whatever, Miller will probably follow him to Cleveland and take the MLE, which is more than we can afford to give when you think about the possibility of signing a max player next year. I'd trade for Parker, sign a bunch of guys on 1 year deals and then roll the dice on Melo.

to be honest,

I really dont care where he goes as long as he doesnt stay in Clev. i just want to see those guys self destruct. However, imagine all that trash those Bulls fans would give us.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

to be honest,

I rather that he stays than him going to another team that's not the knicks

ohwell.gif
... *thinks about our track record* Frye, Q-Rich, Ariza, Z-Bo, Naterob, Camby, McDyess. Watch him turn into baby Jameer in a couple years.
smh.gif

dan lebetard in response to the rumor that bosh goes to cleveland in S&T: "getting drafted to cleveland is like getting drafted to the army. NO ONE voluntarily goes to cleveland."

hahaha

After New York's agreement with Amar'e Stoudemire was announced, a reporter for The New York Times spoke to famous Knicks' fan Spike Lee, who seemed confident about his team's chances of coming out of the summer with another major free agent.
Reached by telephone Tuesday, Lee sounded like he may be privy to information that bodes well for the Knicks.

"I can’t talk until all the signings are done," Lee said.

Asked if this meant that another big free agent would jump to the Knicks, Lee remained unwilling to say more.

"Can’t talk until it’s all done," he said.

its the perfect place to tell everyone that he's leaving. i think if bosh didnt come with him to cleveland he was gonna be out. i dont see how you can pass up nyc as a star player with the keys to the city handed to you.

Originally Posted by BangDak

to be honest,

I really dont care where he goes as long as he doesnt stay in Clev. i just want to see those guys self destruct. However, imagine all that trash those Bulls fans would give us.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

tumblr_kzgj3mqMqY1qzhvsx.gif

Am starting  not to care either bro this thing has taken so long already I can care less where they all go ..

You NY fans still think LeBron coming there? Um. That was ruined when they got thirsty and signed Stat. As much as Stat get hurt, LeBron would be a fool to sign with the Knicks based on that signing. More likely than not, Stat will at some point get hurt, then Lebron would be stuck playing with Danillo, Chandler, and Douglas
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure where the idea Tor won't S&T w/Mia came from, but it's not true. Calderon/Bosh for Chalmers, 2 future 1sts + trade exception: done. 19 minutes ago via web

RicBucher

could be greeeeat news for us

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

After New York's agreement with Amar'e Stoudemire was announced, a reporter for The New York Times spoke to famous Knicks' fan Spike Lee, who seemed confident about his team's chances of coming out of the summer with another major free agent.
Reached by telephone Tuesday, Lee sounded like he may be privy to information that bodes well for the Knicks.

"I can’t talk until all the signings are done," Lee said.

Asked if this meant that another big free agent would jump to the Knicks, Lee remained unwilling to say more.

"Can’t talk until it’s all done," he said.

Tell us what you know Spike or i'll force you to watch an episode of Tyler Perry presents "Meet the Browns".

bucher just tweeted this... "Not sure where the idea Tor won't S&T w/Mia came from, but it's not true. Calderon/Bosh for Chalmers, 2 future 1sts + trade exception: done."

this is good for us.

edit: nvm it was just an example he gave, no trade has happened yet

Back
Top Bottom