Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

You NY fans still think LeBron coming there? Um. That was ruined when they got thirsty and signed Stat. As much as Stat get hurt, LeBron would be a fool to sign with the Knicks based on that signing. More likely than not, Stat will at some point get hurt, then Lebron would be stuck playing with Danillo, Chandler, and Douglas
sick.gif
laugh.gif
1fa359b1ec93bb1ba9d24a462ab46f11f7723d2.gif

http://twitter.com/AndrewSmithEsq
AndrewSmithEsq

Since #Amare's microfracture surgery he's missed 32 games (29 for eye) In that same period DNP's #Lee: 27, #Boozer: 58, #Bosh: 45, #Wade: 70

I can't wait for the knicks to win a champsionship......I've been waitin for this moment since I was a kid. Lebron is gonna sign with NY.

How are the Knicks brass still informing Lee about other big name FAs coming here? If we sign a big name to the max we can't retain Lee unless he's planning on a major pay cut or he knows he's apart of a trade.

Can't trust Spike. I find it funny that Dolan has such strict media policy but lets Donnie tell all the celebs who's coming to the Knicks
laugh.gif
That's wild.

Please let that Miami trade go through. It'd be the best thing Riley could do for NY in a decade.

You NY fans still think LeBron coming there? Um. That was ruined when they got thirsty and signed Stat. As much as Stat get hurt, LeBron would be a fool to sign with the Knicks based on that signing. More likely than not, Stat will at some point get hurt, then Lebron would be stuck playing with Danillo, Chandler, and Douglas
sick.gif
laugh.gif

wow u still dont get it huh toastbread???

keep doing what you do. its called backfire
laugh.gif

and i really do hope lebron goes to new york. it will be surreal and im not even a knick fan im a laker fan
laugh.gif
talk about setting the big stage!

also if the knicks do sign lebron willthey be able to sign mike miller aswell???

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

sick.gif
laugh.gif

AndrewSmithEsq

Since #Amare's microfracture surgery he's missed 32 games (29 for eye) In that same period DNP's #Lee: 27, #Boozer: 58, #Bosh: 45, #Wade: 70

Cmon Lebron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Maverick Carter To be in NY Wed?
I'm surprised nobody stalks LeBron and Maverick to confirm some of these rumors
laugh.gif
All a person needs is some camo gear and a phone that can get on twitter.

You guys are reading into all these stupid little stories more than people read into Catcher in the Rye. Spike doesn't know ##*!. He's just going on a whim due to his Knicks loyalty. Can't talk until the signings are done simply means that he's waiting for everything to be cemented before he comments. This ##*! is so annoying. I can't wait for Lebron and Wade to announce wherever the hell they're going so we could get on with our damn lives.

BTW, Melo close to signing an extension, which is not good because next years free agent class is boughie. Anybody think 76ers would trade Igoulda for like a trade exception just to dump salary?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

sick.gif
laugh.gif

AndrewSmithEsq

the best part is lebron was BEGGING the cavs to get STAT at the deadline.
laugh.gif

Bosh not going to CLE b/c the city is bunz just gave Lebron his out. The King's coming to MSG.

if the knicks sign lebron i will probably faint. if you see a dude on a manhattan f train going crazy on thurs in a knicks jersey and hat then its probably me.

Originally Posted by debs 168

if the knicks sign lebron i will probably faint. if you see a dude on a manhattan f train going crazy on thurs in a knicks jersey and hat then its probably me.
laugh.gif
I'll keep it real, I've been lurking in this thread for the last two years or however long I've had this sn, only posting here and there
used to post a lot on my old sn, had the sig and everything but this Bron talk has gained my attention over anything going on the world rt now...oil still leaking? I stopped smoking for the last week and just keep checking new updates...got me feeling like pookie in this thread lurking "It just be callin me mann"

even if he doesn't come I'm just as hyped with STAT...wont have to get that "I feel sorry for you" look when I tell people i'm a knicks fan

if we get lebron the entire city will be goin nuts
laugh.gif

Lmao I'll be doing the same

Back
Top Bottom