I was at the Garden then went to Flying Puck to see the decision.
I'm not even gonna front. I'm not a Lebron fan, but him on the Knicks would have been something to have been extremely proud of. The stream of profanties that I spoke....my mom woulda been shocked.

I'm actually upset that we did David Lee like that. I dont think we gave him the proper send off...but with the Knicks that's something we've come to expect. We need to target a shooter like Morrow now that Miller is off the market. I like Azubuike at the 2...him and Bill Walker make a nice tandem...could dump Turiaf for all I care....but this Randolph kid...I'm not a believer in him yet...and if he's gonna "grow" under Mike D....we can forget about him playing D. 

ronny turiaf will be great for you guys
he was one of my favorite players when he was on the lakers. i hope he does great on his new team

Yeah the Yankees crossed my mind but the thing is they bought their players and always paid them the max or what they deserved. Wade, Bosh, and Bron plotted this whole idea out for their benefit basketball wise (which isn't a slight). But if ppl want to compare the Yankees competed but most of the last decade the Yankees saw and went through things they wish they hadn't. It was a long road back to being the dominant MLB team.
Originally Posted by tim teufel

Forget tp find a way to get cp3 here!!!
He would be ideal cuz he's younger and does more things but NO aint budging and he aint a FA until 2012. Plus he moved over to LBJ's management group or something. That *!%@% tainted.

K, Randolph is good money.... High energy, very aggressive and plays both ends of the court very well (still rusty though). Think of him as a young, amped Marcus Camby. He's a bit emotional, tends to pout when things don't go his way from what I've seen. I have no doubts that his defense will fall off just because he's under Dantoni's system. We'll see though, he's still very young (20!).

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG @ 2:38

Take that Yankee fitted off is right tho
grin.gif
and NO MORE Blue/Orange Footwear or Apperal

That video really made me feel better. NYK everyday.

And then I hear, our best friend Kahn took Beasley for a 2nd round pick and cap space.

I'm surprised he didn't throw in the rights to Rubio.

Am I the only one that took this personal? To sit there and constantly say how much you love New York, yet when asked about New York playing any part in his decision...this cat sidestepped the question and spit on us. I feel like Walsh and Co bended over backwards for Lebron, more than any other team IMO...2 years. Obviously, we aren't gonna contend for a championship right now but depending on the moves made between now and next year....2 years wouldn't be out of the question. Realistically, Miami isn't ready for a title run...not with that depleted roster outside of those 3. For a player who calls himself "King" , he doesn't seem to care that he just tarnished his legacy. Winning a championship in New York would've been a experience like no other...if Lebron couldn't see that...he never deserved to be here in the first place. Even "The King" can't handle the pressure of those bright lights. F' Lebron James...moving on.

Say what you will about how we "did" Lee...to turn him into 3 players, especially one with the potential of Randolph is a great move. I am a bit sad to see him go, though...kid worked himself into an all-star with us, he will def be missed.

Smart move from here on out would be to take some of that remaining money and put the finishing touches on the roster, save the rest for next summer. I honestly would've liked to have a defensive big like Haywood but son just robbed Dallas for 55 mil...he wasn't gettin' that from us
laugh.gif

Kudos to Donnie Walsh, though...its good to know that we're in a better place now than we were 2 years ago. The future looks bright, Knick fans...keep your heads up.

Got some more thoughts on everything but I can't write anymore
laugh.gif
I'm tired....on my way to work after 2.5 hours of sleep.

^ Don't get it twisted homie. You see how only a few of us showed up to comment on it. I had to wait a few hours for the hate in my heart to calm down. I conceded in thinking, OK. I'm all for New York, but I can understand how there's more than just us. I understand how Chicago is a year or maybe two closer to a title. People griped on how Rose needed the ball in his hands, but once I heard of Wade and LeBron, I thought Rose is no issue compared to that headache.

I could be OK with him going to Chicago. I can understand him going to Cleveland even though they're a year or two away from a title. They had it this year if Gloria didn't snatch it from them. But now Orlando and Boston got time to tighten up for another run and the Cavs could only get weaker this year. But it's home.

He did it to Cleveland on a slow burn. The second he got knocked out, he gave em that look. He strung em along for 5 or 6 weeks, because he didn't feel like accounting for his actions in front of you.

He did it to Chicago bad at first. The only saving grace is that the rumors died pretty quick. They left you guys alone in the end. It was only the smart (not gossip) writers who said, Chicago's the best situation, if only he'd take it.

But he did us last, worse and the dirtiest. We didn't expect !*%%. We chew disappointment like beef jerky and keep trucking. This dude made it into a filet mignon glazed with swamp juice. He waited as long as he could until we were done caring, expecting to be out in the rain starving. Then he brought us to our favorite restaurant, got us real dressed up. Walked that !*%% up to us looking great until it got close enough that we could smell it. All our senses said 'It's over.' 'You've been had.' But our eyes said well...it looks OK. You never know, maybe our noses are wrong.

Then he brought a crowd around our table waiting. And slowly and privately, most of us just took a bite. A small bit of faith. And he laughed in our damn faces, in our neighborhood like he couldn't give a %%$+.

He mailed Cleveland a bouquet of feces. He made sure he was right in our face when he did it to us. We had no business in this. This was between him and Ohio, we just offered him a new place to stay. It takes half a phone call to cancel your reservation.

I took what Mary Anne did to us personally.

A sad man walks the streets of Paris, France today fellas. I'm sad that the basketball Gods have chosen to spite us again. But no matter. I'll keep hoping and supporting. Melo and CP3 need to get on board because now nothing less than an all-star squad is getting you a chip. I've got plenty more to say but I'll save it till I've fully digested the situation.

Decision is made guys we can't change anything. Can we still keep it positivite, who else are we interested in? I really want the Knicks to re-sign McGrady but no overpay him. I think he will be back healthier this season than he was last season.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I hate this whole thing more because over the next 5 + years we know that it would be hard for most other teams in the League to have a chance...

My girl was just so upset with him even more because in the interview he played that humble role and she feels its such a phony act.
As much as we can all say we should look to the future and forget this... Im gonna be honest and say that its really upsetting to say the least
My main problem all along. Especially for the Knicks, who are pretty much starting from scratch.

With a Yankee  sig
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

During their main "payroll stacking" in the past 10 years, how many championships have the Yankees won? Has it even seemed like we dominated the league during such a period? Please tell me. I think you know more than I do.
How many championships have the Heat won?

riley hates yall with a passion

dolan should have let riley own a pice of the knicks

dude just took a big chunk from yall

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

stoudamire does not like tmac so its safe to say tmac is gone from the knicks

yeah i also heard something about that? why though? good pick ups on Anthony Randolph, Turiaf, & Azubuike

BREAKING NEWS

Donnie Walsh may retire due to not landing Lebron and health issues

espn radio just reported

real talk. %%@! lebron. he's taking the $!#+! way to a championship. the team might not even win a championship since they have no one else other than that 3 headed monster. i lost alot of respect for him last night. as soon as he said im going to south beach i just turned my tv off. dude should have either stayed in cleveland or go to the knicks or bulls. i really hope the heat win NO chips and no one good signs for the vet minimum. safe to say AI will probably join the heat too

Aight here's my gutpunch reaction. If Donnie Walsh retires after all of this, with all this talk of Isaiah helping out the Knicks...Let us pray.

Aight $$*% that. I like Turiaf and Randolph. What does the East look like for 2011?

1. Legion of Doom
2. Cs
3. Magic
4. Bulls/Hawks/Knicks
7. 2 of Nets/Bucks/Bobcats/Sixers

Back
Top Bottom