yuku is atrocious right now. i'ma just go to bed. this is unbearable. its like 5 min between posts, whole pages not loading at all, etc. etc.

we just need to go to vbulletin already.

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

So we get Turiaf, Azubuike and Randolph for Lee? That's not a bad haul for us. Hopefully all 3 of them come back fully recovered from their injuries.
All three will be missed, hope they do well for you guys
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

You guys got the better end of the deal. Our management is nearing Isiah status.
smh.gif

I really hope Randolph plays real well in NYC, he's got a chance to become an all-star. And Azubuike is a nice player to have, and Turiaf is gonna be a fan favorite, guaranteed.
I loved all 3 of these guys for the Warriors. This adds depth to the team and opens up room for a trade. I have a feeling that the Knicks and Bulls are gonna come out with the better end of this also. I'm straight up disgusted with Lebron. I wish nothing but bad things for the Heat. Karma is a !++%#.

Well I'm a Warriors fan, and I am going to def keep tabs on Ronny, Buike, and Randolph. I was a big fan of all three. Hopefully Randolph fully develops and becomes that All-Star people think he could be.

i dont see how some of u can be so optimistic and hopeful. this summer has been awful for us. Signing Amare would have been great if it would have gotten us Lebron but since it didn't it sucks. Amare is not worth the money and with him as our number 1 option we are going nowhere (unless we get a playmaking PG). We honestly would have been better off with Lee but no let's just trade our best and most consistent player for the last couple of years away for a bunch of bums. Walsh put all the chips into signing someone big this offseason and he could not deliver. Nobody can be as bad or do as much damage as Isiah did but nothing much has changed since Walsh has been here. They need to stop trying for the homerun and just build this team up the right way. Its been the same crap for too long now.

Well I'm a Warriors fan, and I am going to def keep tabs on Ronny, Buike, and Randolph. I was a big fan of all three. Hopefully Randolph fully develops and becomes that All-Star people think he could be.

I love my fellow knicks fans man word up, Lebron is and always will be a sucka word to his sudden "injured elbow" in the playoffs after he found his bipolar team mate piledriving his moms in a hotel room. i think if everything goes as planned we can be a 6th or 7th seed next season and suprise some people before we welcome melo and hopefully cp3 in 2011
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I hope Amar'e breaks that %$+# Bosh arm on a dunk . We going to the playoffs this year the knicks should have enough mike miller should be a good pick up for guard

roll.gif

I hope Amar'e breaks that %$+# Bosh arm on a dunk . We going to the playoffs this year the knicks should have enough mike miller should be a good pick up for guard

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

i dont see how some of u can be so optimistic and hopeful. this summer has been awful for us. Signing Amare would have been great if it would have gotten us Lebron but since it didn't it sucks. Amare is not worth the money and with him as our number 1 option we are going nowhere (unless we get a playmaking PG). We honestly would have been better off with Lee but no let's just trade our best and most consistent player for the last couple of years away for a bunch of bums. Walsh put all the chips into signing someone big this offseason and he could not deliver. Nobody can be as bad or do as much damage as Isiah did but nothing much has changed since Walsh has been here. They need to stop trying for the homerun and just build this team up the right way. Its been the same crap for too long now.

Calm down. While we didn't get exactly what we hoped for there is no doubt at all that we've improved. Signing Amare was certainly an improvement. The only useless part of that Warriors trade in my opinion was Turiaf, but quite frankly, I'd rather have him on the floor than Curry any day of the week.
If you actually think we would have been better off with Lee instead of Randolph and Azubuike it has to only be because you know what David Lee is and haven't seen much of either of those players. Randolph could be something special, and with the young guys we already have I'm pretty sure this should count as building the team up for the future and not right now. These are good, young players. 

We do still need a PG though. That's undeniable. 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Why you compared Wade to Parker?
laugh.gif
Wade aint no pg or is that their Big 3 vs. our hopeful big 3?

Lol big 3 vs big 3..

We shouldn't panic. Amare never said Bron wanted to come here. But he did say Parker and Melo do. If we can somehow get them. That puts us right there with Heats IMO..

Now i see that...We shouldn't trade Curry anymore.. just let him expire..

Lee got $80M/6 years.. $13M a yr..

And 3 players with an total incoming salary of $9M

Does this mean I get buckets is re-signed? I dont think we'll resign him

absolutely heartbroken
smh.gif

however, I will say that I am looking VERY forward to Anthony Randolph in a knicks uniform
pimp.gif

Overall, Walsh did the best he could

Originally Posted by abutta13

Yo Amar'e was got overpaid whether LeBron came here or not. So I'm not sure what you're mad about when complaining about the money.

You're panicking due to LeBron not choosing us trying to #!%@ on all of Walsh's moves thus far. FTR Isaiah aint worse than Layden. The reason nothing has changed is cuz Walsh purposely had the team tank to prepare for this and the next off seasons in acquiring players and making trades. You're pessimistic if you think this is where it ends.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by nublee

however, I will say that I am looking VERY forward to Anthony Randolph in a knicks uniform
pimp.gif
frown.gif
Warriors' offseason always suck.
Dude you guys got Lee.. You're gonna like him

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

would the knicks sign al harrington for a year , his scoring could help this team, off the bench
No, I don't think so. Mike D'Antoni obviously dislikes Al Harrington. 

i know randolph has some potential but can't get any PT for some reason. Azubuike is ok nothing special. We definetely could have gotten much better for Lee, atleast a decent PG. I honestly think we were better off with David Lee than Amare but thats a whole nother debate although I do agree that the Amare signing was necessary in order to lure James. Now we're kinda stuck with him. We always have good young players and we currently have enough. The problem is we never hold on to them and build a team around them. For the past decade we keep on doing these ridiculous trades that seem great at the time but end up being horrible in the long run. Being a loyal Knicks fan im just sick of the same thing year after year. Now we're going to waste another season and pray we get Melo next year. Same old BS

Back
Top Bottom