LIVE BOY D wrote:
now this clown talking about we gonna get lebron or d wade along with amare and melo next year
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
That is not financially possible. I notice Douchechard always neglects money involved in getting these players. He still talks about the top 3 in Miami and Chi getting 2 guys for the max but not mentioning Miami has no roster and Chi having to resign guys in the near future and only having room for one max unless they trade Deng.

Only way we get Wade, Bron, and Amare with Melo next year is if Amare takes a 5-15 mil pay cut and we trade Curry. That's how dedicated and flexible to the Knicks Amare would have to be for all that to work out where he's the only dude without a max of that big 4.

It's the same scenario with Bron, Melo, Amare, and Parker. Amare would have to take a bigger pay cut or both him and Bron do and only that might convince Melo to do so a bit.

So far only Dirk has taken less. I'd be shocked and so grateful if anybody coming to the Knicks did so.
Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Big J 33

We honestly have a better chance of trading for CP3 then getting Wade, LBJ, Bosh, and Amare to all take paycuts and sign with us... than to ever see Eddy Curry be a productive member of the Knicks.
Melo, LBJ, and Amare won't be taking any paycuts if melo is traded for though.
He's just saying that's how unlikely it is for Curry to suddenly become productive for the Knicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Big J 33

We honestly have a better chance of trading for CP3 then getting Wade, LBJ, Bosh, and Amare to all take paycuts and sign with us... than to ever see Eddy Curry be a productive member of the Knicks.

Melo, LBJ, and Amare won't be taking any paycuts if melo is traded for though.
Missing the point, you are.

@Gambo620 Chicago and Miami still calling on Amare, but Stat feels extremely comfortable in NY. He is hanging with Alan Houston now.

Seems all but done...

Houston is probably breaking down all the hot spots in Manhattan to spend a 100 million dollar contract.

He's in good hands.

Originally Posted by copped

this dude chris doucheard does and say everything about all the teams but never does NEW YORK come out of his mouth....

he discussed all possibilities of sign/trades but never once pointed out a sign/trade to NEW YORK for bosh...

never once mentioned the possibility of Lebron going to NY....

kinda fishy...that he totally neglects NY....maybe he is actually going to NY just doesn't want the knicks fans or organization to get any good media coverage...

nonetheless he is the biggest douche on ESPN to me now after all this free agency stuff..
Fact. It's pretty obvious he's a NY hater, not just in his lack of acknowledgement of the Knicks as even an option, he CLEARLY goes out of his way to NOT mention the Knicks. This fool would rather include the Nets or even Clippers 1st, he's so bitter against NY and I have no clue why...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's really come to this. there are sources that say what hat he was wearing at camp? mad funny

[h1]Knicks Haven't Ruled Out Amar'e/Lee Pairing[/h1]Jul 05, 2010 2:18 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
If the Knicks miss out on other top-name free agents, they could re-sign David Lee to pair with the expected addition of Amar'e Stoudemire.

"Also, Knicks have not ruled out a Stoudemire-Lee pairing, if they miss on the other big FAs," Howard Beck of the New York Times wrote on his Twitter page.

I was thinking about this last night...It'll be whatever to me

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

After reviewing the scenario of Lebron in a _'Antoni offense, Toney does seem like a "perfect" fit. He plays D & hits open shots. Son really doesn't have to do much more than that besides an occasional foray into the paint to dish or layup. I think we can develop him into a very serviceable and reliable player. We would be forced to insert him into the starting lineup if no PG finds his way here.

Toney
Lebron
Gallo
Amar'e
*%$! these n's still gotta get a CENTER
mad.gif
mad.gif

A defensive PG & C would work wonders for a team tying up loose ends.

In other news, does Rautins make the roster? There are plenty of seats. I see the Knicks have taken Lee off of season ticket commercials & probably the site (although I haven't checked there in a while)
frown.gif
 Just imagine if Eddy Curry actually plays and returns back to his 06-07 form?

Shut the hell up...lets not play this imagine game any more...rather kurt thomas be our center again

we pay the dude to do black history month commercials

Relax dude. Eddy Curry ain't worth bursting a blood vessel over.  If no one is willing to trade for him, you got no choice but to play him and hope for the best.   Sometimes it seems like D'Antoni's lil grudges play a part in Curry seeing no court time, in addition to all his lil injuries.  If the guy was finally commited to lose all that weight, one could only hope that he will be commited to to actually playing in pain for the team. 

Hopefully this doesn't give you a heart attack
roll.gif

screen-shot-2009-11-10-at-55015-pm.png

Back
Top Bottom