"23" music video

What does seeing a player back in the day playing have to do with liking their shoes though?

^

Because you witness the performance he had in them and the shoes have added meaning to you.

What does seeing a player back in the day playing have to do with liking their shoes though?
What?! It has EVERYTHING to do with it SMH
Tinker Made Them Shine. Jordan Made Them Fly. You Made Them Iconic
Jordan Made Them Fly man! Those of us who rocked OGs did it because we wanted to be like Mike. They were the shoes that the best basketball player ever wore. Jordan rocking them made them special in the first place.

The hype for J's has just increased even more thanks to this video. As if it wasn't hard enough getting a pair of J's. :smh:

Are you wearing women's/kids sizes, fam? Cause I'm sure the only people being influenced to buy more J's after this are girls.

And why are people saying "I bet she didn't even watch Jordan back when he played" as if that's a requirement to wear J's. How many of y'all _'s saw Chuck Taylor play? :lol:

how many of us are making chuck taylor tribute videos for the world to see?

didn't say she couldnt wear them but stop fronting like you were a part of that period of time. she was 6 when he was done with the bulls..no way she saw any of that.

its bad enough we have teens who have ZERO connection to mj or the bulls killing for his kicks.

And once again when did watching him play become a requirement to wear his shoes? Don't be one of those people

The hype for J's has just increased even more thanks to this video. As if it wasn't hard enough getting a pair of J's. :smh:

Are you wearing women's/kids sizes, fam? Cause I'm sure the only people being influenced to buy more J's after this are girls.

And why are people saying "I bet she didn't even watch Jordan back when he played" as if that's a requirement to wear J's. How many of y'all _'s saw Chuck Taylor play? :lol:

how many of us are making chuck taylor tribute videos for the world to see?

didn't say she couldnt wear them but stop fronting like you were a part of that period of time. she was 6 when he was done with the bulls..no way she saw any of that.

its bad enough we have teens who have ZERO connection to mj or the bulls killing for his kicks.

And once again when did watching him play become a requirement to wear his shoes? Don't be one of those people
can you read? i never said that..stop putting words in my mouth.

but if you make a TRIBUTE to something thats stating you had a personal connection with it.. she had NONE to mj playing as a bull. she wasn't old enough. she was born during the end of his first 3peat.

the other guy made an awful comparison saying that a lot of people wear chuck taylors that didnt live to see him play.. that's ******ed. yes i do own chucks, but i dont go making videos like he made some impact on my life. i could care less if she wears jordans, but to make a SONG and VIDEO tribute to something you were not old enough to see is ******ED.

Who are you to say who someone can make a tribute video to though? That's like saying Chris Brown shouldn't idolize Michael jackson because he wasn't old enough to watch his shows

Who are you to say who someone can make a tribute video to though? That's like saying Chris Brown shouldn't idolize Michael jackson because he wasn't old enough to watch his shows

so we're comparing musicians to athletes now? :lol:

timeless music endures regardless.. athletes endure only to those who saw them. but you get my ******g point anyway.

Last edited:

timeless music endures regardless.. athletes endure only to those who saw them. but you get my ******g point anyway.

Musicians can't be compared to athletes, now? News to me. Who cares if you watched Jordan? You act like its something exclusive or special, not everyone has MJ's nuts all up in their mouth like you do so they could care less about watching him play. I don't see what's so wrong about liking the shoes because they look nice. And if she really wants to, she can go on youtube and watch MJ games or does that not count for you since it's not live?

Musicians can't be compared to athletes, now? News to me. Who cares if you watched Jordan? You act like its something exclusive or special, not everyone has MJ's nuts all up in their mouth like you do so they could care less about watching him play. I don't see what's so wrong about liking the shoes because they look nice. And if she really wants to, she can go on youtube and watch MJ games or does that not count for you since it's not live?
oh look another 90s baby puttin words in my mouth. go camp for the next release bro.. you put on your bulls hat and jersey while you wait for the newest jordan. then maybe you can fit in too :smile:

oh look another 90s baby puttin words in my mouth. go camp for the next release bro.. you put on your bulls hat and jersey while you wait for the newest jordan. then maybe you can fit in too :smile:

I don't wear Jordan's playboy and I don't camp. Actually I don't even like Jordan really so maybe you should stop being ignorant and respond like a mature adult, I mean after all I'm just a 90s baby, right? :smile:

Miley looks kinda good...

um but who is this mike guy....is he riding miley's rachet success?...or is miley riding him? :nerd:

Last edited:
Miley looks kinda good...

um but who isthis mike guy....is he riding miley's rachet success?...or is miley riding him?
nerd.gif
You just said so much about yourself in this one post and UOENO it.

There is Soooooo much great music out there, I literally feel sorry for anyone that limits themselves to one single genre.
Rap is the only genre of music I listen to. 95.6% of my ipod is rap music.

Last edited:
^Sigh, Mike Will is a pretty new producer that's been a on hot streak since 2011. His biggest songs he's produced are Kanye's "Mercy", 2Chainz "No Lie", L_l' Wa_n_'s "Love Me", Rihana's "Pour Ot Up". And Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", which I hear about 30 times a day at work.

I tried giving this song a second listen after suffering for the first 30 seconds about a week ago, and still...I can't

oh...so just because i didnt know he produced those songs said alot about me....mkay :rolleyes

oh...so just because i didnt know he produced those songs said alot about me....mkay
eyes.gif
We know you're not hood enough to know who Mike Will Made It Is. Thats all we need to know. You can redeem yourself by telling us who Young Chop is.g

This was actually the first time I heard him talk or seen what he looked like. Is he turning into one of those DJ Khaled types who will be getting albums for no reason?

oh...so just because i didnt know he produced those songs said alot about me....mkay :rolleyes

We know you're not hood enough to know who Mike Will Made It Is. Thats all we need to know. You can redeem yourself by telling us who Young Chop is.g

This was actually the first time I heard him talk or seen what he looked like. Is he turning into one of those DJ Khaled types who will be getting albums for no reason?

teach me anti...i wantz to be cool and gangster like miley :\

and i know who young pork chop is.... :rolleyes

Probably.

Khaled does the most man. Dude is hella corny.

Back
Top Bottom