"23" music video

Tacky and corny.

She's definitely trying too hard...:lol: is this seriously a tribute to MJ? Doubt she's ever watched a game.

We know you're not hood enough to know who Mike Will Made It Is. Thats all we need to know. You can redeem yourself by telling us who Young Chop is.g

This was actually the first time I heard him talk or seen what he looked like. Is he turning into one of those DJ Khaled types who will be getting albums for no reason?

Probably.

Khaled does the most man. Dude is hella corny.

^Mike Will has produced more songs in 3 years than DJ Khaled has since he's been alive. DJ Khaled is a DJ and a connection dude who just throws the hottest/"hottest" artists on tracks and tags his name to it. Mike Will is an actual producer who makes makes beats, and shuts on on the tracks.

Last edited:
We know you're not hood enough to know who Mike Will Made It Is. Thats all we need to know. You can redeem yourself by telling us who Young Chop is.g

This was actually the first time I heard him talk or seen what he looked like. Is he turning into one of those DJ Khaled types who will be getting albums for no reason?

Umm.. I didn't know what dude did either.... I knew he was a producer but if asked to name three songs, I couldn't

Maybe you should expand your horizon b... I know this thread ain't about that but still....

^Mike Will has produced more songs in 3 years than DJ Khaled has since he's been alive. DJ Khaled is a DJ and a connection dude who just throws the hottest/"hottest" artists on tracks and tags his name to it. Mike Will is an actual producer who makes makes beats, and shuts on on the tracks.
Dont downplay Khaled B, no one else could bring together the likes of Ace Hood, Waka Flocka, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, and Birdman to do 14 songs together every 6 months for 7 years. Thats a whole new level of clout right there.

Umm.. I didn't know what dude did either.... I knew he was a producer but if asked to name three songs, I couldn't

Maybe you should expand your horizon b... I know this thread ain't about that but still....
Its sarcasm man dont sweat it, most people dont have a clue who dude is

No thanks I have no interest in any other genres of music, none whatsoever.

\This is my first time hearing this song it goes hard especially that Miley verse. Mad I'm so late on this.

Not sure if Sarcasm... but I would expect nothing less from a dude with Drake in his avy 
sick.gif

Last edited:
We're talking about social status bruh, not DJ stats. I can second the statement I've never seen a glimpse of MWMI. Khaled is really out there, most people who listen to rap know who Khaled is just because he likes to scream on every track he produces.

Quote:

What I was meant by my post, dude must not listen to much rap at all if he hasn't heard the "Mike Will Made It" audio mark chick on half the songs he produces.

We're talking about social status bruh, not DJ stats. I can second the statement I've never seen a glimpse of MWMI. Khaled is really out there, most people who listen to rap know who Khaled is just because he likes to scream on every track he produces.

Oh yeah if we're talking about socially, Khaled is definitely more known. That's really only my second time seeing what Mike Will looks like

Last edited:

Its kinda corny how they made a whole song about j's but the beat is dope

Id smash miley cyrus dont care

Its crazy how mainstream sneaker culture is becoming, remember walking in late as hell in the afternoon to cop bordeauxs and cement 3 white ones in 2011

Now you'd be SOL if you got there 11 PM the night before release​

Miley looks kinda good...

um but who is this mike guy....is he riding miley's rachet success?...or is miley riding him? :nerd:

You just said so much about yourself in this one post and UOENO it.

o rly? how so?....no wait...let me figure it out :nerd:

producer who is responsible for a lot of hits, you've heard "mike will made it" & "eardrummers" tags if you've been outside of your house any time in the past 24 months

What lex could have been if he stuck in there

Salute to mike will tho went from gucci mane to kanye, katy perry, and miley cyrus​

indifferent.gif

F O H. This has been done before.

*Adds suburban white girls to hypebeast train. No more retros for me. Goodbye.

lol half these dudes talking bout i want my girl to dress like a woman. still wear jays and sweats. what u know bout dressing better.

ole hood dudes thinking they on their gq rockin dat hm and express gear.

and idk if yall trolling, but u srsly questioning if dude is hood, but yall repping drake?

DRAKE???

ChampagneMami??????

Two thoughts:

1) She's like the white girls that rolled with Detroit Red and Shorty...

2) Billy Ray must've been a vicious slave owner in a past life...

...can't knock Mike Will's hustle, but get this wack ***** the entire **** outta here.

Back
Top Bottom