"23" music video

May get some hate from rhis post but I think it bears merit. Do you think if MJ has seen this he'll be pissed and maybe sue? That popped into my head earlier rhis morning. Its not like he needs the publicity. We all know how ruthless he is about his image and likeness being used by others.
Wtf would he be suing for? What they did isn't illegal

probably, and by knowing who mike will is miley is now more hood than 96% of NT
roll.gif

Its not really a race thing.... Its fact Miley is obviously faking this new image and imitating a variety of other artists.

Rihanna is from the slums of Barbados and grew up working as a peddler in the streets alongside her drug addicted father... her rough edges are part of who she is because of her upbringing. Miley grew up a Disney kid and the daughter of a very successful country music artist.... every part of her recent behavior is nothing but teenage rebellion and an obvious act.

To re-enforce that this is not a race thing take a look at ICP compared to Rick Ross..... ICP is made up of 2 legitimately ratchet grimy white dudes from Detroit. These highschool dropouts that decided they were going to grow a multi million dollar rap empire from the ground up and somehow succeeded in pioneering their own genre of "horrorcore rap" and creating thousands of loyal fans in trailer parks everywhere across the nation. Their lack of tableside manner is obviously not an act and just a natural part of their personalities ...Their interviews with Martin Bashir and Bill Oreilly top Camrons tenfold in terms of ignorance and "ratchetness"...
laugh.gif
but I guess that's to be expected when you only have an 8th grade education.

Rick Ross is college educated and a former corrections officer.... An officer who has been caught lying multiple times about his clean cut past. Hes a complete fraud that stole a notorious drug dealers persona right down to the appearance of his bald head and overgrown facial hair. He has the nerve to rap about selling drugs when he was literally the guy wearing a badge, keeping real dealers behind bars. This dude is the real life MC Gusto and people who don't know better just eat his fake persona up.
I think you bring up great points bro but I don't think you have to be from the slums to be ratchet. I've worked with and seen people from very wealthy backgrounds and families grow up to be incredibly stupid. Ignorance is not unique to people from the ghetto or the slums. You could be smart and act cordial in public and be from the ghetto and you could be ignorant and act ratchet and have grown up in some affluent neighborhood. I don't think Miley is putting up an act. I'm sure she and her camp recognize there is money to be made by acting this way, just like Rihanna's management does too, but both seem like real ratchets. 

Its not really a race thing.... Its fact Miley is obviously faking this new image and imitating a variety of other artists.

Rihanna is from the slums of Barbados and grew up working as a peddler in the streets alongside her drug addicted father... her rough edges are part of who she is because of her upbringing. Miley grew up a Disney kid and the daughter of a very successful country music artist.... every part of her recent behavior is nothing but teenage rebellion and an obvious act.

To re-enforce that this is not a race thing take a look at ICP compared to Rick Ross..... ICP is made up of 2 legitimately ratchet grimy white dudes from Detroit. These highschool dropouts that decided they were going to grow a multi million dollar rap empire from the ground up and somehow succeeded in pioneering their own genre of "horrorcore rap" and creating thousands of loyal fans in trailer parks everywhere across the nation. Their lack of tableside manner is obviously not an act and just a natural part of their personalities ...Their interviews with Martin Bashir and Bill Oreilly top Camrons tenfold in terms of ignorance and "ratchetness"... :lol: but I guess that's to be expected when you only have an 8th grade education.

Rick Ross is college educated and a former corrections officer.... An officer who has been caught lying multiple times about his clean cut past. Hes a complete fraud that stole a notorious drug dealers persona right down to the appearance of his bald head and overgrown facial hair. He has the nerve to rap about selling drugs when he was literally the guy wearing a badge, keeping real dealers behind bars. This dude is the real life MC Gusto and people who don't know better just eat his fake persona up.

I think you bring up great points bro but I don't think you have to be from the slums to be ratchet. I've worked with and seen people from very wealthy backgrounds and families grow up to be incredibly stupid. Ignorance is not unique to people from the ghetto or the slums. You could be smart and act cordial in public and be from the ghetto and you could be ignorant and act ratchet and have grown up in some affluent neighborhood. I don't think Miley is putting up an act. I'm sure she and her camp recognize there is money to be made by acting this way, just like Rihanna's management does too, but both seem like real ratchets. 

Yeah, I feel ya, but there's a difference between "acting" ratchet and just having it wreak naturally through your pores.

Rihanna wreaks naturally..... Miley is obviously "acting"......

Like I said before, she looks like she practices this **** in the mirror

miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop.jpg

o-MILEY-CYRUS-WE-CANT-STOP-facebook.jpg

picture-121.png

Miley-Cyrus-Ryan-Seacrest-Show-4-764x1024.jpg

miley-cyrus.jpg

miley_video_cameo13.jpg

rs_300x300-130829110132-600.Miley-MTV-Tongue-Finger.mh.082913.jpg

o-MILEY-CYRUS-570.jpg

Last edited:
I think this debate has forgotten the financial aspect of this for MJ himself.

This man is making millions of dollars off of this nationwide (possibly international) obsession

with the shoes that bare his name.  He probably won't be all that mad (if he is at all) once his checks

just keep getting bigger and bigger.  He maybe could even demand a bigger cut thanks to white

Americas new fascination.  No matter who wins, he always wins.

Last edited:
Rihanna and Miley ain't nothing close, what are you talking about.

It is a race thing because Miley is faking this ish hard trying to be down with blacks when she was on Disney Channel five years ago with a country western daddy. whereas Rihanna actually is black and has the background to support her image.

To re-enforce that this is not a race thing take a look at ICP compared to Rick Ross..... ICP is made up of 2 legitimately ratchet grimy white dudes from Detroit. These highschool dropouts that decided they were going to grow a multi million dollar rap empire from the ground up and somehow succeeded in pioneering their own genre of "horrorcore rap" and creating thousands of loyal fans in trailer parks everywhere across the nation. Their lack of tableside manner is obviously not an act and just a natural part of their personalities ...Their interviews with Martin Bashir and Bill Oreilly top Camrons tenfold in terms of ignorance and "ratchetness"... :lol: but I guess that's to be expected when you only have an 8th grade education.

idk about educated. dude sounds like a str8 fool, his music is >D and wiki says he went on a football scholarship, which isn't really saying much....doesn't mention if he graduated tho.

Last edited:
I'd pipe... Thats really not saying much though. Video is ******ed as ****, and I rock with Mike Will HEAVY.

I think this debate has forgotten the financial aspect of this for MJ himself.
This man is making millions of dollars off of this nationwide (possibly international) obsession
with the shoes that bare his name.  He probably won't be all that mad (if he is at all) once his checks
just keep getting bigger and bigger.  He maybe could even demand a bigger cut thanks to white
Americas new fascination.  No matter who wins, he always wins.

This. 15 years after "retirement" he still runs the world.

Last edited:
Miley Cyrus would be so hot if she didn't look like she stinks.

She looks like the kinda ***** that would put back on draws she wore the day before.

She don't even use wet wipes.

As it was mentioned on here before. This girl is obviously molded by her PR and manager (who happens to be Larry Rudolph who was behind Britney Spears in her prime and her controversial performances and sex lolita image when she first came out i.e. Baby One More Time schoolgirl outfit). She is as manufactured as they come despite her oh ya, this is me. Even her mannerisms and her faces and her trying to be sexy is not natural at all. Comes off looking bad. Such as those faces she makes and looks. You can tell she is all coached to do all that. But, dumb America loves all of it and will eat it up. 

Look at Justin Bieber, same thing. Doesn't he supposedly have a "swag" coach with him at all times?

Going back to Miley, why is twerking such a big thing and in the mainstream? It has been there all along, whether you were getting your eagle on, booty popping or backing your *** up. So how twerking has been whitewashed and branded since Miley started doing it. 

que alonzo gif
This actually makes sense lol

IDC I'd smash, idk where yall are getting this she doesnt bathe thing lmfaooo

But i remember reading somewhere lady gaga went like 3 days without a shower . . . so it could go either way, shorties sell 10 million records and think they above washing their coochie
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

she milkin the american hypocritical cow for what its worth. scrapin up all the money her daddy left on the table

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom