"23" music video

Question for you guys, what's the difference between someone like Rihanna and Miley in terms of celebrity and attention seeking activities?

Really, nothing. Both pop stars act ratchet. Let's not make this a race thing, just because Miley is white and Rihanna is black doesn't give Rihanna a pass to act that way. I don't judge them and they are behaving that way because there is a HUGE market for it and money to be made. 

Question for you guys, what's the difference between someone like Rihanna and Miley in terms of celebrity and attention seeking activities?

Really, nothing. Both pop stars act ratchet. Let's not make this a race thing, just because Miley is white and Rihanna is black doesn't give Rihanna a pass to act that way. I don't judge them and they are behaving that way because there is a HUGE market for it and money to be made. 

Nah it's not a race thing. One is bad the other looks disgusting at times. Rihanna isn't close to as corny as Miley Cyrus c'mon bro

Couldn't even finish the video, this coming from a person that listens purely to rap and nothing else.

Song is trash, Miley is trash. Da struggle to stop being viewed as Hannah Montana.

Someone PLEASE give her the boot from my favorite genre of music, PLEASE!

DAMN. Is there a full vid to this?

it's called Controversy and Sex Sells! 

Miley is definitely gunning for that White Rihanna appeal.

Because Rihanna was never on Disney channel and she didn't start her career being hannah montana

They're both clowns, but Miley's forced "Ratchetness" is just laughably ridiculous.

Last edited:
Kids grow up though. She was an actor on a show. Child actors always unleash the beast when they're either over or finally free.

Why dudes actin like they know Miley in real life? for all we know this is what was hiding in Hannah Montana the whole time.

I hate that that always comes up. "She was a little white girl on the Disney channel!" She's an adult now, b.

Last edited:
Because Rihanna was never on Disney channel and she didn't start her career being hannah montana

Their both clowns, but Miley's forced "Ratchetness" is just laughably ridiculous.
I hear you on the Disney thing but when Rihanna started out she was this sweet island girl with cute songs and then she switched up (Good Girl Gone Bad) and hasn't turned back. I think Rihanna has a better voice but she is just like Miley in terms of being a synthetic pop star, all of her songs were written by other people. 

At the end of the day sex sells, trust me when Miley, and her parents, all know this and they are milking it all the way. She's not trying too hard. She's trying to make money and she's succeeding. 

Last edited:

There isn't a difference.. both Miley and Rihanna make trash commercial music. I doubt anyone here would defend what Rihanna does either.

Do any of ya'll dudes mess with Rihanna's music? Exactly

But what makes this worse is that Miley Cyrus is clearly trying to be a KNOCKOFF of Rihanna. If you're gonna attempt to steal an existing pop star's image, at least try to make it look somewhat natural instead of terribly forced.

Last edited:

Their both clowns, but Miley's forced "Ratchetness" is just laughably ridiculous.

I agree.... Mileys "ratchetness" seems totally fake and calculated like she practices in the mirror. She's obviously imitating what she thinks people want to see.

View media item 591475
View media item 591478
Rihannas ratchetness on the other hand.... seems natural like its just part of who she really is.

View media item 591476
View media item 591479

V-nastys Ratchetness>>>>>>>>>> Both :lol:

I dont understand how the same ppl that hated on the white girl mob approve of Mileys shtick .... she basically stole their act and is coming about 4 years late with it.

Last edited:
i would seriously drag my balls through 1 million miles of broken glass across the sahara desert just to get a whiff of her V's after they had been donated to a thrift store and used by a HIV positive homeless man

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this thread is outrageous.

^Basically :lol: girl has the body of page 1 in the old southwestern bell phone book

LMFAO

id smash rihanna long before id get balls deep in miley. bleedat. also, im pretty sure rihanna got a little more cake than miley too. i can sort of see where ur coming from on the real..

Last edited:

i would seriously drag my balls through 1 million miles of broken glass across the sahara desert just to get a whiff of her V's after they had been donated to a thrift store and used by a HIV positive homeless man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is outrageous.
roll.gif

I thought the video was lame. Kids at school today were making a list of all the Jordans in the video. 

I was 
indifferent.gif
 the whole time. Kid didn't even know what the Oregon 3's were. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Rihanna and Miley ain't nothing close, what are you talking about.

It is a race thing because Miley is faking this ish hard trying to be down with blacks when she was on Disney Channel five years ago with a country western daddy. whereas Rihanna actually is black and has the background to support her image.

Would be ok if miley looked better. I don't care how Rihanna behaves because I want to get in her guts.

Rihanna and Miley ain't nothing close, what are you talking about.

It is a race thing because Miley is faking this ish hard trying to be down with blacks when she was on Disney Channel five years ago with a country western daddy. whereas Rihanna actually is black and has the background to support her image.

Its not really a race thing.... Its fact Miley is obviously faking this new image and imitating a variety of other artists.

Rihanna is from the slums of Barbados and grew up working as a peddler in the streets alongside her drug addicted father... her rough edges are part of who she is because of her upbringing. Miley grew up a Disney kid and the daughter of a very successful country music artist.... every part of her recent behavior is nothing but teenage rebellion and an obvious act.

To re-enforce that this is not a race thing take a look at ICP compared to Rick Ross..... ICP is made up of 2 legitimately ratchet grimy white dudes from Detroit. These highschool dropouts that decided they were going to grow a multi million dollar rap empire from the ground up and somehow succeeded in pioneering their own genre of "horrorcore rap" and creating thousands of loyal fans in trailer parks everywhere across the nation. Their lack of tableside manner is obviously not an act and just a natural part of their personalities ...Their interviews with Martin Bashir and Bill Oreilly top Camrons tenfold in terms of ignorance and "ratchetness"... :lol: but I guess that's to be expected when you only have an 8th grade education.

Rick Ross is college educated and a former corrections officer.... An officer who has been caught lying multiple times about his clean cut past. Hes a complete fraud that stole a notorious drug dealers persona right down to the appearance of his bald head and overgrown facial hair. He has the nerve to rap about selling drugs when he was literally the guy wearing a badge, keeping real dealers behind bars. This dude is the real life MC Gusto and people who don't know better just eat his fake persona up.

Last edited:

They're both clowns, but Miley's forced "Ratchetness" is just laughably ridiculous.

i think miley is really like that and the hannah montana image was what was forced.

the problem is that white america's little sweetheart's really ain't so sweet. That's why this is such an issue and she is banking off of people's preconceived notions of how a white girls and how a "black" girl is supposed to behave.

May get some hate from rhis post but I think it bears merit. Do you think if MJ has seen this he'll be pissed and maybe sue? That popped into my head earlier rhis morning. Its not like he needs the publicity. We all know how ruthless he is about his image and likeness being used by others.

Back
Top Bottom