--

Should I never talk to her or just be friendly at times and otherwise ignore her? Yes.
Also, is it impossible for us to ever be close again? No.
Anyone with similar experiences? Definitely.  

To answer the question-
IMO if you decide to eat dinner with a girls fam, then thats a pretty big indicator that shes "worth" something.. If you smashed, caught feelings--and thats that, then thats one thing, but
I would feel wrong effing up a good relationship like that. It seems clear that you admit you were wrong, so take her aside after/before class; tell her that you were wrong, you're sorry, and that you want to end the tension and be on good terms

Spoiler [+]
then smash

Magik ink 23 Nktran001 wrote:
Should I never talk to her or just be friendly at times and otherwise ignore her? Yes.
Also, is it impossible for us to ever be close again? Ehh.
Anyone with similar experiences? No (in spanish).  

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

4456897200_16b85cd127_o.jpg

Originally Posted by MrONegative

cTW.png

Now that is how a girl related thread is supposed to be made!

2vua8lt.gif

By the way...leave the broad alone you already blew the "friend" relationship by smashing, while she had a boyfriend.  

Even if it was just casual, you catching feelings and she had to tell you to chill some way.

Looks to me like role reversal to me, stop simpn its almost spring/summer time  (Boomerang)...

Props on the thread though...that's how it supposed to be made, story along with the pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WJG23G

Hey NT

I was very close with this girl at school, we then hooked up for a little over a month (while she had a bf)
I stopped right there. There's no need to lose sleep over a skeezer bucket. Ignore the broad and keep it movin.

So, you smashed ol' girl while she had a boyfriend and your trying to wife her?

thats doesnt make sense to me...

we then hooked up for a little over a month (while she had a bf)

and btw, most people like OP have the nerves to lash out on the BF when $+#! does down.

you have no values OP + selfish. what more do you want? you slept with someone's girl.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

cTW.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that you did something with her while she had a BF already raises question marks about her character, how do you know one day she won't do the same while you two are an item?

Secondly, giving a female a guilt trip should be a tactic saved for when you cant stand her, not when you want more attention, smh.

If after all things considered, you really want to keep things going with this girl, do like someone in this thread already stated and ask her to talk and
pour it out I guess.

Keep it moving man. You smashed while she was wit a guy so she'll probably do it to you anyways not worth all the trouble. Ignore her, if she comes to you then your in control cuz she approached you not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom