******** [27] @ Eagles [20] : 12.23.2012 : Week 16

How many points will the ******** win by?

• One Touchdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Touchdowns

• More than Three TD's

• Total voters
Gammmmmedayyyyyy!!!! SIX IN A ROW!!! RGIII is back. Let's go. Let's send Big Andy out with a loss...it's the least we could do after all the dominance his team's had over the Skins in his tenure.

With the way the other two options are being hyped at the moment, Robert and the fellas have to clinch the division to pull ahead for the ROY. It's GREAT that the ******** are 90% likely to have the game next week flexed to Sunday Night...he'll have the last impression to leave on the biggest primetime slot. Let's hope they win out and he performs well.

With the way the other two options are being hyped at the moment, Robert and the fellas have to clinch the division to pull ahead for the ROY. It's GREAT that the ******** are 90% likely to have the game next week flexed to Sunday Night...he'll have the last impression to leave on the biggest primetime slot. Let's hope they win out and he performs well.

As much as I would like to see RG III get the ROY, the way ESPN has been milking that Colts story and Andrew Luck....I'm prepared to see that honor head over to Indy. Indy wasn't a true "2 win team" last year. They were a mediocre team talent wise reeling from the loss of Peyton and playing with a no name back up QB. The Chuck Pagano situation this year has definitely helped inspire that team and play with a passion that I don't think would have been there otherwise.

Good for the Colts though, not knocking them one bit.

Hope the Skins put pressure on the QB today and make McCoy a non-factor.

Kai is so gold. I just hope it's not all leading to a miss at the worst possible time though. :lol:

Very conservative play calling. Big play to Garçon followed by two identical run plays.

Being cleared to play and being 100% is completely different.

One of his biggest strengths when he's right is throwing on the run, and he's just throwing ducks when he's out of the pocket right now. Not a good sign.

Play calling is so conservative today. Excessive on the WR screens and short plays. Calls are definitely modified for an injured QB. They need to stay aggressive and put this game away.

Back
Top Bottom