@$*%**

Whats up with females that are down to do anything. I love the night life. who ever is up lets talk about girlfriends wild females or girls that just want to have fun. i love life. whats good??????????????????????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whats up with females that are down to do anything. I love the night life. who ever is up lets talk about girlfriends wild females or girls that just want to have fun. i love life. whats good??????????????????????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well. for new years i was at a house party. danced wit some shorty n asked if she wanna come to my crib after the party to grab somethin to eat...she said iight... i smashed that same night. she left around 7am from my crib & took a taxi..i never asked for her number so im considering this as a one night stand
pimp.gif
. u know..im sayin this & it has nothing to do with wat the OP said -__-

well. for new years i was at a house party. danced wit some shorty n asked if she wanna come to my crib after the party to grab somethin to eat...she said iight... i smashed that same night. she left around 7am from my crib & took a taxi..i never asked for her number so im considering this as a one night stand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif
but she knows where you live.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

pimp.gif
shes from boston
ohwell.gif
she was wit her cousin which made out wit my boy julio, she aint give him the business tho.

Originally Posted by 916kings

pimp.gif
shes from boston
ohwell.gif
she was wit her cousin which made out wit my boy julio, she aint give him the business tho.

Back
Top Bottom