2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

I am gonna try to get these joints....but man...i was on the fence with these at first also....but I love the 6s and passed on them back in the day for somerbk pumps trainers...bad mistake....now that I can see the pics tho of the toe box....it does look like a vagina...kinda saying ok these are the rainbowcolors......u should be thinking of this lady part here...not a good look gentry or whoever came up with this.

seen them in person today...think ima pass. took a cell phone pic

319819328.jpg

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

seen them in person today...think ima pass. took a cell phone pic

319819328.jpg

there not that bad and they will sell out but i wont be coppin im savin my money for the cdp

Originally Posted by trent2323

CAN'T WAIT TO COP, SOME OF YALL GONNA REGRET NOT GETTING THESE

trust me the ppl that dont wont buy wont regret it cuz if we dont like em now we like like em ever cuz there just deisgusting

pass ... why did they even come up with this colorway ? They went from 2000 Olympic VI's to this trash ... WOW crazy how time really does change one .

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by clogan23

i was at work at NTSF and seen someone come in with these olympic 6's on and they were fire cant wait to cop the more people that hate these shoes the easier it will be for me to get the countdown is on.....

true true...these cats hating will be very sad....these are collectibles....its funny...all the talk ab gay pride 6s....and theyve sold out everywhere theyve been..check sideline and citysole...GONE....will be copping for sure now....
pimp.gif

HYPEBEAST! so just cuz they sold out on other sites there a cop for sure now im sorry but if thats doesnt make u a huge hypebeast then wat does
I fully agree...i swear he does that in every thread.
I was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by clogan23

i was at work at NTSF and seen someone come in with these olympic 6's on and they were fire cant wait to cop the more people that hate these shoes the easier it will be for me to get the countdown is on.....

true true...these cats hating will be very sad....these are collectibles....its funny...all the talk ab gay pride 6s....and theyve sold out everywhere theyve been..check sideline and citysole...GONE....will be copping for sure now....
pimp.gif

HYPEBEAST! so just cuz they sold out on other sites there a cop for sure now im sorry but if thats doesnt make u a huge hypebeast then wat does
I fully agree...i swear he does that in every thread.
I was thinking the same thing.

Again.....here we go. But yeah, that would be an exact epitome of one.
tired.gif

I love VI's too, but let's be real...

I could see grade school kids wearing those.

I could see females wearing those.

But I can't see dudes wearing them and I can NOT wear those as a grown adult.

If MJ himself wore those on the court, he'd probably get clowned on.

Another chapter to the darkest days of JB.

I just gotta say all patent leather sneaks are for kids and clowns.......but that's just what I think.

It's safe to say those shoes are not hot in the adult world of Jordan fans.

for a shoe that errr body keep bashing this thread iz getting very long

coppin these 4 sure

They definitely look hot in person. Not an everyday wear but definitely a must have. Reminds me of the OLY 95's. Back when they released I was on the fencewith them. Now that I look back I wish I kept a pair. I don't even wear anything bright on a normal basis but it's something nice to throw on once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom