2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

Originally Posted by airmaxes

They definitely look hot in person. Not an everyday wear but definitely a must have. I don't even wear anything bright on a normal basis but it's something nice to throw on once in a while.

i concur.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Shoes are ugly point blank! Stop trying to cover up for an atrocious pair of VI's.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by trent2323

CAN'T WAIT TO COP, SOME OF YALL GONNA REGRET NOT GETTING THESE

trust me the ppl that dont wont buy wont regret it cuz if we dont like em now we like like em ever cuz there just deisgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@@% does that mean?

I love how people have to convince themselves into liking these or attempt to force-feed others into thinking their acceptable. They aren't. I said thisbefore, I'm not even mad about the colors but that stitch on the toe-box is ABSOLUTELY 100% UNNECCESSARY. Why anyone would want these over the Carmines isbeyond me.

These sneakers will be bought buy kids who never really saw MJ play for the Bulls, just old video tapes of him playing if you get my drift.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

They definitely look hot in person. Not an everyday wear but definitely a must have. Reminds me of the OLY 95's. Back when they released I was on the fence with them. Now that I look back I wish I kept a pair. I don't even wear anything bright on a normal basis but it's something nice to throw on once in a while.

great points, but then you think of the stitching on the toe. the stitching makes it an automatic no.

the shoe looks impressive in person
if only the damn toe piece wasnt there
wish there was a way to remove it cleanly

Just got my two 13's off Eastbay no prob, sold out now!!!!! Of course all this hate and yet another sold out pair.......LOL

ironically, the toe piece i can deal with, its all the damn fruity pebble colors i cannot accept..

Im bout to go cop mine i thought they would have sold out at finishline but they got my size i let u know what it is in a minnute

I gotta say this shoe is straight Im really feeling em even the toe is cool i copped the shorts to go with em. the shirt was ugly to me but im straight.definately not as hot as the carmines but dont sleep on these. Summer must have

not fealing those at all looks kinda fruity 2 much colors and that design on the toe dont get me started on that

-OVERRATTED

These aren't bad at all...I'm all about wearing something that's been dumbed down such as this release...so I'm happy with my shoes and theshorts.

Back
Top Bottom