2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

i just cant get past the wierd and unnecessary design on the toe if that were gone they would look so much better

i wonder what possessed JB to put it there does anyone know if it has any significance

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I love how people have to convince themselves into liking these or attempt to force-feed others into thinking their acceptable. They aren't. I said this before, I'm not even mad about the colors but that stitch on the toe-box is ABSOLUTELY 100% UNNECCESSARY. Why anyone would want these over the Carmines is beyond me.

These sneakers will be bought buy kids who never really saw MJ play for the Bulls, just old video tapes of him playing if you get my drift.

i feel you to a certain degree...so just let them speak their opinion and likes etc. Isn't your post pretty much doing the same thing? trying toconvince people who like them to not like them and attempting to force-feed others into thinking they are not acceptable? i doubt its only the people whonever saw jordna play coppin' these. i think many will cop bc they love the model or they actually love the colors or something to that extent. just myopinion. i just think its silly when people are criticizing others when they themselves are just trying to convince themselves not to like them.
btw im not calling you or anyone out, just making my personal opinion to your statement. again i agree with you in part but at the same time idon't. haha have a good one.

Did anyone ever figure out what exactly is that design on the toe of the shoe?
I was told it represents the olympic torch and holder....
ohwell.gif

still looks more like a chick on her back spread eagle to me...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Did anyone ever figure out what exactly is that design on the toe of the shoe?
I was told it represents the olympic torch and holder....
ohwell.gif

still looks more like a chick on her back spread eagle to me...
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

even i saw the real thing, they looked nice on the feet good for matching clothing and walking around...
but not my shoes, only OG style i will buy~

Copped three pairs, broke one out right waay, rockin like a champ......they are comfortable and great to wear out to an outdoor event where there might be wetgrass.....the patent keeps the feet dry.

is there anyyyyy way to cover up the design? I've been thinking of getting them but not sure how i can cover it. Maybe a needle filled with caulking orhowever its spelled. The same one to seal cracks.

6s fit kinda big. Think i couda used a 9.5. Shoulda tried on my 6s from the cdp. Guess imma have to double sock it when i do get ready to rock

I still can't get on board with these... and VI's are my favorite.

It seems like they're a knock off, that never should've existed.

I've heard them being Olympic- inspired, FIBA inspired VI's...

How about the EBAY VI's:
=

It's just too coincidental that the colors are almost exactly the same
Congrats to those that copped.. Just not my cup of tea.. I'm straight with my Carmines

Back
Top Bottom