2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

I guess ima be the first on this thread to say, I like these and will be copping, I said it before and I'll say it again, these will be a great summershoe.

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

The patent leather and toe stiching ruin the shoe for me. Easy pass

The toe stiching is not that noticable when you rocking them, unless da dude breaks his neck and loooks str8 down on ur feet..but da shoewouldve look way hotta if that symbol wasnt der.

i noticed it on my carmines, but look at the soles of the VIs, one of the loops that surround the jumpans ball is diff than the other sole.i guess it was donepurposly

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I guess ima be the first on this thread to say, I like these and will be copping, I said it before and I'll say it again, these will be a great summer shoe.

i feel bad for u
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I guess ima be the first on this thread to say, I like these and will be copping, I said it before and I'll say it again, these will be a great summer shoe to wear to the gay parade .

fixed

They would be half decent if there was no embroidery on the toe, and regular leather uppers. These definitely kill the "Oly"7s.

I love the concept of bringing back all the olympic concept with the olympic shoes re-releasing and having a special symbol on the toe. But the color way isterrible. They look bootleg. But i mean great concept JB terrible quality and choice of color

^^ well that's a given..anythin would b better than those barcelona 7's

I will prolly b coppin these..i think there not bad..and i like the colorway..

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Shoulda made the whole tongue black

Agreed and also removed the stitching. I don't like patent leather much, but that aspect of the shoes don't look too bad.

Still, that grotesque stitching design KILLS this shoe for me!

When we first got a look at these, I was feeling them...but that was prior to the patent and pointless stitching. Could have been a dope summer sneaker IMO. Ohwell...

Back
Top Bottom