2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

i will be painting these to look like the white/red's - im suprised at no special boxing or anything

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I guess ima be the first on this thread to say, I like these and will be copping, I said it before and I'll say it again, these will be a great summer shoe to wear to the gay parade .

fixed
LOL
roll.gif
Gay Pride Parade

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The left toebox looks terrible on those...thanks for the pics KixxRus, but I hope there won't be a third detailed look at these anytime soon.

laugh.gif

yeah, these are pretty
sick.gif

It doesn't say "Air" jordan cuz these aint takin no flight...they're permanently grounded...although mainly white, there's too much goinon with the midsoles...bottoms FTW if anything, but that's a dumb reason to buy some $150 Jordans

I just can't take these seriously. But the VIIs make these look like the REAL Olympic VIs in comparison

just in the little bit since my last post and comparison....i gotta go with the white/red xxiii over these. these dont even feel like a retro to me, and ican't buy a retro just to fill a void in the collection, there has to be some want or yearn to own this shoe, it isnt there for me

Saw them in person.

Let me say, if you think seeing them in person will change your mind about how utterly ATROCIOUS they are, don't worry.

They look just as bad in person as they do in the pics.

Even though I really hate these, there is one positive: the sole is black. Other than that, these are a disgrace.

The stitching on the toebox is just too much.... Why'd they have to over-do it?? The shoe already has alot going on with it given the different colors andall, adding something like "pineapple stitching" as someone said above me, is just overkill. Oh, and let's not forget the patent too
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom