3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

If I win we are going to do the most NT.
wink.gif

Trust me.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Damn, what would stop a rich person (millionaire, billionaire, w.e) from buying tens of thousands of tickets for the @!$% of it. small loss for THEM considering the reward.
Rob Dyrdek (sp?) bought like $700 worth the last run....
...also, regarding the "trust" picking up the winning ticket,...curious how exactly that works.
Wouldn't taxes still be taken?
and then the executor of the trust would have to pay for whatever (s)he took out, right?

if you're financially savvy I'd love to hear more.....

Much rather have the lump sum. No one way in hell I trust the lottery commission to keep paying me if and when hyperinflation takes place and this country collapses under its debt.

man...... i hope i win something! I'd gladly take the second or third cash prize even (1-2mil and 250k-500k respectively)

i bought 3 tickets (quick pick) yesterday and ALL three had the same megaball number (39)
30t6p3b.gif

i hope i get something...

Originally Posted by RetroSan

say you take the lump sum, do they still tax that?

Yes they do you can goto lotto strategies.com and find out how much you would get in your state after all taxes are taken out. Gregzzy it still isn't worth it to by all the tickets in the lotteries it would be more money than even most people with worth into the 100's of million are worth to buy all the combos esp including the MB.

Damn, what would stop a rich person (millionaire, billionaire, w.e) from buying tens of thousands of tickets for the @!$% of it. small loss for THEM considering the reward.

I personally will probably buy like 5-10 tickets with some birthday numbers. Olympics 7's and falcons mike vick jerseys for the NT fam if I win.

There are far too many combinations to make this a good idea.
check out this mega millions simulator.

Its pretty depressing and shows how unlikely you are to win.

http://cockeyed.com/citiz...lottery_simulator100.php

Never played any type of lottery in my life but for a slim chance to win $540 mill (well more like 300mill but still) I had to give it a shot 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Rob Dyrdek (sp?) bought like $700 worth the last run....
...also, regarding the "trust" picking up the winning ticket,...curious how exactly that works.
Wouldn't taxes still be taken?
and then the executor of the trust would have to pay for whatever (s)he took out, right?

if you're financially savvy I'd love to hear more.....

this game would be done for if bill gates dropped only a fraction of his 50 billion something.
roll.gif
175 mill aint much right?

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If I win this will I be richer than Justin Bieber? I wanna smash selena gomez.

on the real tho she looks like she 13...that and she very petite

..might as well have a seat over there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Da fam talkin bout driving to GA for some tickets (Alabama don't have lottery -____________-) Minus whale go wit them... If I win, errbody win... NT, we all we got
9813521.gif

I copped 24 tixs for friday. I already started buying whips cause im feeling lucky.
I would love to disappear but I got a test next week in my business class. 

who is the most luckiest person on nt? how much they won?

man rack city to whoever wins this
pimp.gif

people who win the smaller lotterys usually end up losing everything

but itd be pretty hard to burn through 200+ milli in 1 lifetime werd to YOLO

Back
Top Bottom