3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Yea, I saw a lady there filling out a form and she had a piece of paper with her that had some serious work on it. You could tell she sat at home and really put thought into her final sets of numbers. A lot of scratching out, arithmetic, etc. I bought my $5 worth and hightailed out of there.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Does somebody have to win? Could this possibly drag on for a few years? or someone must win it soon? How does this work?

There comes a point to where it is mathematically impossible to not have a winner, there are unique situations. I can still remember when I was growing up this dude from my city won the lotto for like 5 mill and didn't even know. He was an employee at guitar center and had the crumpled ticket in his car and had completely forgotten about it. They can tell where the ticket was purchased, so this dude is watching the news one day like 2 months later and remembers his ticket, crazy world man. 

I wish many of you Niketalker's luck as for me I've never one anything but an Easter egg hunt in my back yard when I was kid-good luck guys!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I wish many of you Niketalker's luck as for me I've never one anything but an Easter egg hunt in my back yard when I was kid-good luck guys!

Keep hope alive...you just might when today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't know Canadians were allowed to enter until now.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What?! I thought mega millions was just for the US.

I sold two shares of Apple just to buy my tickets. Going to the bank to take out a loan to buy more tickets now.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

If you know somebody in Illinois, you can buy a ticket online at myillinoislottery.

Got my numbers in. All it takes is 1
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You gotta put their address.

If I win, best believe I'm doin a buck 50 straight through the night. Get there in record time. 

Good idea. Especially considering you have more of a chance of dying on the way, then winning in the first place.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Keep hope alive...you just might when today.
pimp.gif

It mite not be his time tho.

lottery confirms to #CNN if there is no winner tonight the jackpot will increase to an estimated $975 Million for the drawing on 4/3.

it hits tonight though.

Consider this.. 5 million posts in NT general since late 2007. You are still 35 TIMES short on reaching the odds.. 175 million is just a huge #.

I wonder if any billionaires will jump in on those for the fun of it. Spend $2 million, and your chances of winning are not that bad.. One in almost 90.. A million spent, one in just 175.

Even if there are 10 winners, each one would walk home with $30 million.... With a lottery this size, who wouldnt want to join in?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't know Canadians were allowed to enter until now.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What?! I thought mega millions was just for the US.

I sold two shares of Apple just to buy my tickets. Going to the bank to take out a loan to buy more tickets now.
Was on the news earlier, so many Canadians drove to bordering cities (Buffalo, Detroit, Minnesota, Seattle, etc) to join in and buy tickets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

lottery confirms to #CNN if there is no winner tonight the jackpot will increase to an estimated $975 Million for the drawing on 4/3.

it hits tonight though.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'm gonna buy like 20 dollars worth at 6:30. The deadline is at 7:30 right?
News here said 7:45 PST (10:45 EST). Either way you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by socluis90

it hits tonight though.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I Think there will be a winner tonight, don't see them letting that much moolah go

I think I'll buy one now, if I win I'll buy everybody in this thread something from the Nike outlet 
wink.gif

If the Mega is the same as one of the other numbers, there may not be a winner. But what are the chances of that?? 

Damn. Some of you guys are crazy. I had second thoughts about $5 worth
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Should've just bought a 1 or 2 tickets. I think $5 surpasses my expected value.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by you big dummy

bought a few yesterday, but considering buying more

Chris Singleton of the Washington Wizards just bought 10,000 tickets
sick.gif

That makes me *#$@+%$ sick. How greedy can you be? Like, you're already in the league, playing the game you love, making millions, and yet you want more. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by you big dummy

bought a few yesterday, but considering buying more

Chris Singleton of the Washington Wizards just bought 10,000 tickets
sick.gif

That makes me *#$@+%$ sick. How greedy can you be? Like, you're already in the league, playing the game you love, making millions, and yet you want more. 
indifferent.gif
He makes just over million a year. There's not much left after tax, debt, and taking care of his parents and his own family. Plus his career isn't guaranteed to last, he can break his leg tomorrow and it's a wrap. If that makes you sick, then look at Floyd Mayweather's twitter images.
laugh.gif

i cant even mess with the lotto. it just messes with your emotions just thinking about having all that dough and then not winning.

Back
Top Bottom