3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

I can't even imagine having that much money
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Chris Singleton
roll.gif

The winner will most likely be some humble old person in her 70's near the brink of death OR a person already well off.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

That makes me *#$@+%$ sick. How greedy can you be? Like, you're already in the league, playing the game you love, making millions, and yet you want more. 
indifferent.gif
He makes just over million a year. There's not much left after tax, debt, and taking care of his parents and his own family. Plus his career isn't guaranteed to last, he can break his leg tomorrow and it's a wrap. If that makes you sick, then look at Floyd Mayweather's twitter images.
laugh.gif

Oh
roll.gif
well I'm not a fan of the Wizards so I have no idea who he is.. nor do I care. If you can spend $10,000 on tickets then you don't need to win the lotto. I hate him already.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 18th letter

indifferent.gif
He makes just over million a year. There's not much left after tax, debt, and taking care of his parents and his own family. Plus his career isn't guaranteed to last, he can break his leg tomorrow and it's a wrap. If that makes you sick, then look at Floyd Mayweather's twitter images.
laugh.gif

Oh
roll.gif
well I'm not a fan of the Wizards so I have no idea who he is.. nor do I care. If you can spend $10,000 on tickets then you don't need to win the lotto. I hate him already.
Dudes salary is about 1.4 mil this year. I was about to say...if dude was making like 500k... 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

This is the mother of all lottos..
grin.gif

Got a stack of tickets in the house ready to see if lady luck is on my tip tonight..
wink.gif

So, when the numbers get posted, is he really gonna go through $10,000 worth of tickets haha.

Anyone in Illinois, have you guys tried the new online tickets?

That would be pretty cool if someone on here won, hopefully they kickback some and get us better servers haha

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

So, when the numbers get posted, is he really gonna go through $10,000 worth of tickets haha.

Anyone in Illinois, have you guys tried the new online tickets?
They have machines which scan the bar-code on the bottom

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't know Canadians were allowed to enter until now.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What?! I thought mega millions was just for the US.

I sold two shares of Apple just to buy my tickets. Going to the bank to take out a loan to buy more tickets now.
Was on the news earlier, so many Canadians drove to bordering cities (Buffalo, Detroit, Minnesota, Seattle, etc) to join in and buy tickets.
laugh.gif

Is it true that Canadians can't get their winnings taxed? Heard my bro in law say something like this before it wasn't paying any attention to it. If true, then I'll have him claim my winnings for me.

I don't see any chance this goes further than tonight. Multiple people will hit all six numbers.

Are the people waiting in line idiots or am I missing something?

I was at Fred Meyer and there was a line of 30 people when there's an empty 7-11 across the street

Back
Top Bottom