3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

damn
30t6p3b.gif

I just hope someone young wins it. I'm tired of all these old mofos striking gold before they tap out.

If anyone of us wins this at such a young age, it's life changing, and I'm not to sure if it's for the good. Winning a half a billion dollars, your gonna have people coming out the woodworks asking for money, family member you never seen in your life, friends you met back in elementary, people in your class, your roommates, ex girlfriends, everybody, hell, even us on niketalk gonna ask for something, be it a MacBook or iPod.

If I win I'm flying everyone in this thread to Hawaii for a NT summit.

But forreal, once taxes are taken out you'll be lucky to get like $200mil. I'm not complaining but it's crazy how much of the $540 mil you actually win.

I found a penny that was heads up as I was getting out of my car to go get my tickets today, I hope that's not the only good luck I had on that trip.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

But forreal, once taxes are taken out you'll be lucky to get like $200mil. I'm not complaining but it's crazy how much of the $540 mil you actually win.

True, but that kind of $$$$ is still life changing mos def.  I would have to get a financial advisor so I could find ways to make my money grow and work for me.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

True, but that kind of $$$$ is still life changing mos def.  I would have to get a financial advisor so I could find ways to make my money grow and work for me.

Definitely life changing. Even if I had like $25-30 million I could live off the interest which would be around $300,000 a year.

Do people say the money growing part to sound cool? I wonder cause with that much money how could you run through that where you need to do anything unless you out there trying to play real life brewster's millions. Honestly when I make about 30 mil my friends fam and I would be good for life so with 200mil I'm beyond straight.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Do people say the money growing part to sound cool? I wonder cause with that much money how could you run through that where you need to do anything unless you out there trying to play real life brewster's millions. Honestly when I make about 30 mil my friends fam and I would be good for life so with 200mil I'm beyond straight.

Yes, they say it to be cool. Me? Imma open a Ferrari Theme Park in the US.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

QFT. We're living with what we got right now, imagine hitting it
eek.gif

If I won, i'd wait a month to claim it. Have the news looking for the winner and crap. Who is the mysterious $550 million man. then I would try to hang with all the friends and fam I can to see who;'s real and not. Then when I get that money, laugh in people's faces and bounce outta NYC.

played for the first time tuesday but only $3. going big this time and putting $25 lol. you can't win if you don't play!

For people spending big money and you don't do QP please look up wheels it will give you a better chance to at least get bigger prizes (provided you get the MB right).

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If I won, i'd wait a month to claim it. Have the news looking for the winner and crap. Who is the mysterious $550 million man. then I would try to hang with all the friends and fam I can to see who;'s real and not. Then when I get that money, laugh in people's faces and bounce outta NYC.

They would have moved on and thought no one won and then the jackpot would go up and you'd be SOL for the $550mil. Don't ever wait! Seeing who you're real friends are is a waste of time and millions of dollars lol

^you have a time period to claim. they know theres a winner and reset the jackpot even if the winner doesnt immediately come forward. i know in MA you have like a year to claim on a scratch off from the day its sold or something.

Katie you have a year to claim the ticket I think not a month or two. Not 100% but about 95% sure that's how it works at least for the other games in PA it does.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

images
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom