3/31-4/3 - Yankees v. Blue Jays - Bronx, NY

smh.gif
Jays with those mistakes and not taking advantage of Runners on base.

I really didn't expect Chien to last nearly as long as he did. Glad to see him pull it together at the end. Roy Halladay is a savage, son had 3 inningswhere he had 5 or less pitches.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Whoever can find a .gif of Joba's emotion after striking out Frank Thomas will get major props from me, and I'm sure many others
pimp.gif

Halladay was tough as he always is against the Yanks. Good to see Wang pitch seven strong after he had a tough spring, Melky with some sick plays and the 319foot homer lol. Eleven straight opening day wins at the stadium
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I really didn't expect Chien to last nearly as long as he did. Glad to see him pull it together at the end. Roy Halladay is a savage, son had 3 innings where he had 5 or less pitches.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Halladay is a beast, when healthy.
Wang did step him game up as the game went on, and that's all that matters. He still induced those famous groundballs when he really needed them.

Solid game of baseball tonight. Old fashioned it seemed. Starter goes 7, Set-Up man comes in for the 8th, and the Closer comes in and gets the save in the 9th
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I got to see the last few innings b/ci got out of work early
pimp.gif

I'm liking the Girardi attitude....i think he is going to show some N.L. baseball and have a few hit and runs and stolen bases this year to startrallies...

YANKEES 1-0
pimp.gif

just bought tickets today to i think its the july 17th game against the A's. looking forward to a 100 degree day in the bleachers

Nice way to start the season.
pimp.gif

The game is gonna be on ESPN tommorow right?

I don't have YES anymore so the only way for me to watch Yankees' games is on broadcast TV.
ohwell.gif

One of the best experiences of my life...I'll post pic later maybe I'm going to pass out right now.

Back
Top Bottom