3/31-4/3 - Yankees v. Blue Jays - Bronx, NY

That boy Phil.
pimp.gif

Phil lookin great tonight, he needs some help from the bats though. The Yankees offense has been
sick.gif
so far this season.

Originally Posted by kingofdacourtz

Phil lookin great tonight, he needs some help from the bats though. The Yankees offense has been
sick.gif
so far this season.

nah, it's just the pitching by the jays has been on point
pimp.gif

the previous 2 games were relatively low in score, not even close to the 13-0 mets blowout last night
roll.gif

SMH @ walk, bean ball then wild pitch

at least only 2 runs...coulda been much worse with ARod and Giambi, 0 outs and bases loaded

Hughes was really good. I liked his stuff. This dude needs a nickname, I feel like we're gonna be hearing a lot of him this year.

Honestly, Im amazed by the Jay's starting pitchers so far. They're a really good team over-all. I wouldnt mind if they finish second in the AL Eastabove the RedSox.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

We gotta win tonight.

BTW
Is it me or that guy in the car from the JG Wentworth commercial ( Is my money and I need it NOW ! ) looks just like moose
laugh.gif

2hq5rix.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't understand why I'm so intrigued by the Blue Jays.
laugh.gif

McGowan, Marcum, League, and Accardo.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Completely opposite of the Raptors eh?

laugh.gif

It's just those four pitchers; I think they're going to really, really good. They're all 26, with the exception of League, who is 25.

Aaron Hill wanted no part of that at-bat.
laugh.gif

If the games with Boston are anything like the games we're playing with Toronto the AL East is going to be insane. Great win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom